Sign in to follow this  
Sliedshut

QQ encounters

Omneity    59
Posted (edited)

Are you on drugs? Boy.. I still don't even know who you are..

I responded to your stupidity the same as I respond to everyone who acts towards me in such manner. You as an individual are irrelevant to me. You.. did not back then and nor will you in your entire existence on this earth ever.. matter to me. I'm  shocked that this little encounter is even here.

Everyone in that group saw you open your big-mouth first, then they saw what happens to a big-mouth kid.  You lost by a landslide in the DPS meter and that's all that matters to me. It was never about you or your magic boost and it will never be about bigmouth kids like you. As long as everyone else sees how I destroy kids like you. Now go back to your little sore-losers corner. Boy.

P.S: Ironically, you are still big-mouthing.. QQing about your magic boost in your own little "QQ encounters" post that no one even cares about.. Quit it. LMAO. Are you slow or something? What's wrong with you and everyone who acts like you in this world? Pathetic.

I hope you become a better human being one day. -Omneity, over and out.

Edited by Omneity

Desimp    44

no chance to win dps vs sauro orb #best weapon, no rollback pls

Omneity    59
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Desimp said:

no chance to win dps vs sauro orb #best weapon, no rollback pls

Ahahahahahaha! Desimp!!! Wow. Ok, I see you.. *^_^'

*Edit* But yeah, this whole post is big waste of time. Should be put in the Trash/Bin Folder. I never start any of this shh.. Man.. I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't sent to me on discord.

Edited by Omneity

Omneity    59
Posted (edited)

You think its funny to be a pathetic liar? Where is your self-dignity, worth and esteem? Lies make you pathetic as a human being in general.. You are not causing me any harm when you lie, you are doing it to yourself and your existence on earth because you are the one who has to live with it.

At the end of the day the other people that group know the truth of what happened and saw you for a clown that you really are. That's all that matters. When I look back to that day I have nothing eating me up inside. My conscience is clear. I can stay true to myself and that feeling is just.. so awesome.

When you look back at it.. yikes.. Even coming here to post it trying to switch the narrative and make it seem as if I was the one who cared what your existence in this world even means.. How do you feel? Having to LIE about a meaningless kids game.. Don't you have any shame as a person? ROFL. Think about starting to act better as a person in general for your own good, not for me.

Have more pride man... for God's sake.. But yeah.. whatever, have a nice life, think of what I just said here and wish you all the best.. LMFAO.

Edited by Omneity

bruti    6

Better problen is big bug in the game. The all red caracter is attacking me.....    

Omneity    59
23 minutes ago, bruti said:

Better problen is big bug in the game. The all red caracter is attacking me.....    

Yeah! Lmao, he is so stupid like.. Why did he even post that.. And how is his gear being whatever it is supposed to be of any relevance to the situation... This whole post needs to be deleted by @TheAlmighty because its not even "Media" and This guy needs professional help IRL. *^_^' 

to me it looks like it's you the one QQing here lmao, he doesn't even bother replying to your childish behavior, what's hurting you so much about you being posted here? is a public game accessible to everyone :D and him being a better player than you is to you something to be ashamed of?

p.s. : just to say gunner isnt even top 5 dps classes lmao

• Like 1