Supersaiyan

Ingame PING issue

Supersaiyan    0

Could someone please help me????

Hello, since last Friday i have a huge issue with my Ping.

When i start to play, first 20 minutes is NO problem, but after time i have 'some' high pings as you can see in screenshot.

I tried much things to find the problem in my network but there was nothing wrong from my side.
I can play so many other games without any ping issues, like guildwars2 or blackdesert for example.

I also tryed to find a problem with pingplotter if i ping the EuroAion - Game Server IP 51.91.6.184 while playing, it does NOT show any problems or ping issues. Ping in plotter is between 20-40ms!
But ingame i have some higher than 150 or 200...

So the problem is just in EuroAion, no other game, JUST Ingame to see, no problem with my network and i cant find any solutions for the problem.
I deleted EuroAion, downloaded it again, same issue...
I moved it to an other Drive bcs maybe it is my HDD.. but same issue on my SSD aswell...
And curious is that everything else is working perfectly...

when i do a speedtest i get this result:

Download     260 Mbit/s
Upload     53 Mbit/s
Ping     6,4 ms

When i ping EuroAion Server i get this:

PING 51.91.6.184: 64 data bytes
--- 51.91.6.184 ping statistics ---
100 packets transmitted, 100 packets received, 0% packet loss round-trip
min/avg/max = 21.000/25.000/34.000 ms

So also no problem...
But as you can see, ingame i have high ping eeeevery few seconds...
i even tried to reset all my network settings but it has the same issue so i spent 2 hours to rebuild all my settings again on 2 router...
but the problem was still there...

i think the problem is somewhere else...
I also replaced my Router with a networkbride to the second router that i am just workin with one with less latency, but it is still the same issue
I called my provider and asked if they have any troubles atm, but from their side everything works and the connection from them to my router is just perfect...
i even bought a new networkcard but it is still same issue... thoght maybe the onboard card has a problem so i bought a new one
and of course i tried to deaktivate firewall and defender but it didnt change anything

I also changed this setting in regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces...
TcpAckFrequency

when i use exitlag to get a perfect connection to the server, it shows me 18-26ms PING, but ingame it is still broker so it HAS to do something with the gameserver

and every way i can try to ping the conection between me and the server is no problem without any issues...

but when i am ingame i have the issue... if i ping the server, it doesnt ping like when i am ingame so the problem is the server

From Support i got that Link:

and this one

BOTH ARE NOT WORKIN IN MY CASE!

IngamePing.JPG

pingplotter.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

artoteck    2
Bonjour,
J'ai également le même problème sauf que j'ai remarqué que j'avais les pertes de fps que lorsque j'utilise simplement la souris, j'ai tous désinstalle et désinstallé, jeu, driver,mise à jour Windows mais toujours le même problème, si quelqu'un à une solution car c'est injouable.
merci.
eng : Good evening,
I also the same problem exept that I noticed that i had fps losses as when I just use the mouse, I all uninstalled, game,driver, windows update but still the same problem, if someone has a solution because it is unplayable.

thank you

Edited by artoteck

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 19/12/2020 at 1:42 AM, artoteck said:
Bonjour,
J'ai également le même problème sauf que j'ai remarqué que j'avais les pertes de fps que lorsque j'utilise simplement la souris, j'ai tous désinstalle et désinstallé, jeu, driver,mise à jour Windows mais toujours le même problème, si quelqu'un à une solution car c'est injouable.
merci.
eng : Good evening,
I also the same problem exept that I noticed that i had fps losses as when I just use the mouse, I all uninstalled, game,driver, windows update but still the same problem, if someone has a solution because it is unplayable.

thank you

Hello, 

Mouse problems appear after the last updates of Nvidia drivers. Therefore you need to install the previous version of the drivers (before December, 10)

TheAlmighty    1,054
On 16/12/2020 at 6:54 PM, Supersaiyan said:

Hello, since last Friday i have a huge issue with my Ping.

When i start to play, first 20 minutes is NO problem, but after time i have 'some' high pings as you can see in screenshot.

I tried much things to find the problem in my network but there was nothing wrong from my side.
I can play so many other games without any ping issues, like guildwars2 or blackdesert for example.

I also tryed to find a problem with pingplotter if i ping the EuroAion - Game Server IP 51.91.6.184 while playing, it does NOT show any problems or ping issues. Ping in plotter is between 20-40ms!
But ingame i have some higher than 150 or 200...

So the problem is just in EuroAion, no other game, JUST Ingame to see, no problem with my network and i cant find any solutions for the problem.
I deleted EuroAion, downloaded it again, same issue...
I moved it to an other Drive bcs maybe it is my HDD.. but same issue on my SSD aswell...
And curious is that everything else is working perfectly...

when i do a speedtest i get this result:

Download     260 Mbit/s
Upload     53 Mbit/s
Ping     6,4 ms

When i ping EuroAion Server i get this:

PING 51.91.6.184: 64 data bytes
--- 51.91.6.184 ping statistics ---
100 packets transmitted, 100 packets received, 0% packet loss round-trip
min/avg/max = 21.000/25.000/34.000 ms

So also no problem...
But as you can see, ingame i have high ping eeeevery few seconds...
i even tried to reset all my network settings but it has the same issue so i spent 2 hours to rebuild all my settings again on 2 router...
but the problem was still there...

i think the problem is somewhere else...
I also replaced my Router with a networkbride to the second router that i am just workin with one with less latency, but it is still the same issue
I called my provider and asked if they have any troubles atm, but from their side everything works and the connection from them to my router is just perfect...
i even bought a new networkcard but it is still same issue... thoght maybe the onboard card has a problem so i bought a new one
and of course i tried to deaktivate firewall and defender but it didnt change anything

I also changed this setting in regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces...
TcpAckFrequency

when i use exitlag to get a perfect connection to the server, it shows me 18-26ms PING, but ingame it is still broker so it HAS to do something with the gameserver

and every way i can try to ping the conection between me and the server is no problem without any issues...

but when i am ingame i have the issue... if i ping the server, it doesnt ping like when i am ingame so the problem is the server

From Support i got that Link:

and this one

BOTH ARE NOT WORKIN IN MY CASE!

IngamePing.JPG

pingplotter.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

The problem was solved in Discord. 

iJapan    3

И как же вы ее решили можно для всех дать инфу ? 

TheAlmighty    1,054
10 hours ago, iJapan said:

И как же вы ее решили можно для всех дать инфу ? 

По скриншоту самая первая и явная проблема в самом начале пути, то есть в роутере игрока. И игроку нужно разбираться с сетью у себя. Ответ игроку был дан в дискорде. Если Вы испытываете проблемы с пингом, ждем от Вас результаты проверки.

iJapan    3

Хорошо, подскажите пожалуйста какой программой проверить и что конкретно.
У меня похожая ситуация , первые макс. 30мин спокойно играю, потом начинаются задержки, только в моем случае пинг не скачет а практически всегда стабилен

Christof    72

Hey you should check this link about the lags and freezes problem in our server.

Just follow all steps and send us that we asked in that post, the admin will check what's your connection problem, also you can check my post about a VPN this might help you out.

TheAlmighty    1,054
9 hours ago, DrKillex said:

i know this is quite an old topic but i have the same exact problem can someone write here how you solved this?

Hello,

Please, do the connection check as listed above. 

DrKillex    0
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Please, do the connection check as listed above. 

the ip i need to check is still 162.19.146.11? even if i select the germany1 server?

sophisticated    241
2 часа назад, DrKillex сказал:

the ip i need to check is still 162.19.146.11? even if i select the germany1 server?

Yes, check pls and send us screenshots. Thank you!

DrKillex    0

the game disconnected while i was taking the data you see in cattura2 right at the end and it disconnected out of the blue with no high ping before and today i was playng with 2 clients and one disconnected and the other did not

Cattura.PNG

Cattura2.PNG