Gatts

PvP Rift lvl 45 max

Gatts    2

Hello,

here we are a small group of 5-6 players and maybe more comming if working to be on the server which is one of the few with a previous version and exp x1 which we are very interested because we were fervent practicing pvp rift (45 max Elten and Morheim)  And we noticed a detail is that we can not lose exp dying and we risk level up 46 and therefore no longer have the opportunity to browse the flaw 45 max. At the time we would die in a loop to bring down the exp but dying does not drop the exp on your server ... Is it possible to block our exp to remain lvl 45 with a command ?

Thanks for your understanding !

Gatts.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

TheAlmighty    1,055

Hello, 

This feature is turned off so players don't stay on the low level, don't get full geared on it, and don't kill players who are trying to level up. 

• Thanks 1

Fish    12

I hope you werent that group that killed my spiritmaster some time ago.
Ive seen asmo in Eltnen and he attacked me(chanter), then turned out im stronger than him so he started running away. I let him go and then 5 more of his group came and 5v1 me in 3 sec. I was just leveling lvl  25 back then. Such behavior is very weak. Go max lvl instead of 6v1leveling guy cuz its weak and pathetic.

(btw seriously? Eltnen/Morheim ganking in 6/5 x lvl45s? those ppl there are 20-30 levels mostly...)

Gatts    2
So no already, it was not us, it would have been me in 1v1 it's you who tried to run :). 
On the other hand, the pvp we were looking for is a pvp of twink, pvp 45 against another 45 who are also specialized in pvp 45. 
We discovered this mode of play on another private server that had become well known for his pvp twink, it had attracted the curiosity of HL and who also mounted twink 45 in order to pvp eltnen / morheim. 
The primary goal is not to kill noob who wants pex even if he has colateral damage, but rather re-creates the pvp we knew at the time and find a pvp rift not located at a place and not RvR. It was a pvp that was really nice for a while, there were even HL who came to tease us what was part of the game and it was also one of the fun challenges of this pvp mode. 
Now we abandoned the idea because of the system that prevents to remain lvl 45. And we will re-attempted pvp HL even if we had not liked at all times ... RvR is a pvp that we not interested. 
In short, it is clear that this mode of pvp is not necessarily appreciated by everyone, like your pvp HL, I hope you can get to understand it and be able to accept that people can have different opinions as well as their tastes. 
Thank you for closing this topic.

snork    0

On 10/5/2019 at 1:59 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

This feature is turned off so players don't stay on the low level, don't get full geared on it, and don't kill players who are trying to level up. 

What level do we start to lose XP?  lvl 50? lvl 55?
cos i notice im losing XP at level 60 right now