Khaled

Bard need help

Khaled    0

Hello guys 

I played this server since 1 day and iam ultimate new player and play with bard class and need guide about this class (builds of skills / rotations and every thing ) 

And if there guides of general game please send me  i searched for guides but didnt find any thing 

Morningfrost    30

Hey, if you can't find or get answers here, I'd suggest you to go to our Discord https://discord.com/invite/McCtwkh

There you first chose your faction, after that you can also chose class, and get a channel for Bards. There you have players who play the class and you can ask all your questions. 

I have to admit that myself are very bad at bard, played it till level 40 max, so I am not a good help.

Souli    22

Bards on this patch are laugthable, I played with a main bard but I rerolled to gunner because basically you need Attk.Speed and what you get is Cast speed, and if you not have friends or a legion, you are basically screwed, as you need at the end Grendal's or IO harp, because those harps are the only ones that have Attk.Speed

Edited by Souli

Raidon    108
15 minutes ago, Souli said:

Bards on this patch are laugthable, I played with a main bard but I rerolled to gunner because basically you need Attk.Speed and what you get is Cast speed, and if you not have friends or a legion, you are basically screwed, as you need at the end Grendal's or IO harp, because those harps are the only ones that have Attk.Speed

IO isn't that hard to get. And Runa harp has cast speed. The only other harp with attack speed is Officer 2.