Chrystalin

No entry for the eracus temple

Chrystalin    0

I´m level 30 now and i still cant enter the eracus temple. I´ve already done part of the yellow quest where you have to search the different fragments. For this quest i used the blue kill quest of the shugo. After i gave the fragments to Castor the quest updated. But i cant enter the temple now. Castor have no quest and trillian neither. The only thing i wanna do is to enter the temple but i dont know HOW :(xD

SMyomayo    24

This happens, unfortunately only server restart helps. It hasn’t been there this week, it will probably be done tomorrow. But the exact answer can only be given by the Administration.

• Thanks 1

ozgurk5    0

Yeah the exact same problem has been happening to me like 2 days or so and I couldn't complete the quests which were connected to entering the temple. The main problem is that you can't get the quest named "Killing for Castor". I searched the forum for answers; the only solution that was given was changing the language to english but I already play the game in english so I don't know what to do next. I think some people put their nicknames on forum so that admins can help by it. My in-game character nickname is Evada. Hope it will be fixed for everyone.