Sign in to follow this  
Juniteck

Ping 12k +

Juniteck    0

Hello, since 2 or 3 days the game is literally unplayable I'm based in Germany and my ping is always like that, my internet conection is perfectly fine and I'm not downloading anything in the background, nothing. I cant run an Instance, I cant Join Siege... I try but Its impossible to play with this ping. I dont know what causes that. is there some kind of DDoS Attack? or Idk. I'm begging for help. In the screenshot there is my Ping in the chat. My sister has the same problem she is also based in germany but lives far from me. She cant play either cause the Ping is so incredibly high. Thank you in advance

Aion0006.jpg

Aion0007.jpg

Booblik    116
7 минут назад, Juniteck сказал:

Hello, since 2 or 3 days the game is literally unplayable I'm based in Germany and my ping is always like that, my internet conection is perfectly fine and I'm not downloading anything in the background, nothing. I cant run an Instance, I cant Join Siege... I try but Its impossible to play with this ping. I dont know what causes that. is there some kind of DDoS Attack? or Idk. I'm begging for help. In the screenshot there is my Ping in the chat. My sister has the same problem she is also based in germany but lives far from me. She cant play either cause the Ping is so incredibly high. Thank you in advance

Moscow

image.png.d6a582a516e7ed8ad54f9f5d5b561f20.png

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

We did not receive any other report like this, so we doubt that it is an attack. If it was the attack, a lot of players would have this issue.
We can recommend you to reboot the router, check connection and try other proxy. 

Juniteck    0

Hey, 

I'm back with a report from the last days.

Aion is still unplayable. I tried using a different Wifi, nothing changed. I deleted all Gamefiles and Installed them fresh in chase there would be a problem with them, nothing changed. I checked my firewall, everything is fine with that. I disabled my Virussoftware. I downloaded a program named 'Ping Plotter 5' as recommended in the forum but I cant say if the results are good or bad cause idfk how to read that. Is there anything I can do to make it better? idk why it is like that nothing changed and suddently its not working anymore....65b0133ed7ce1_Screenshot2024-01-23201002.thumb.png.97d7c674e7ef2e6b93774e74547fd62f.png Aion0001.jpg.e49d5af9a4ab1c067441a3b2bd10c521.jpgAion0002.jpg.91add342f2f06d698be5e4a54532ca30.jpg65b0133a5f819_Screenshot2024-01-23194400.thumb.png.06b4d8483149ede7cfe2b74b118a37e8.png