Sign in to follow this  
utterbitter

Permanent title

utterbitter    33

Can we have permanent Aion's chosen title like on retail please? I want to play several chars and paying 7 eur for each will be too much for me(that's like the price of a AAA game each month ONLY for the titles).

utterbitter    33
25 minutes ago, gman said:

Honestly, I hope they don't put this title permanently in the shop because it will make a difference between those who can pay and those who cannot.

But the title is already there, it just comes off as bit overpriced. And it has always been in the game. I mean you can achieve it in-game but I'm just neither that good, nor that patient.

utterbitter    33
On 7/17/2020 at 4:47 PM, gman said:

I'm going through a translator, I think I misunderstood.
the title existed on the official server but with the veteran awards.
if I am not mistaken, on this server, it is not found except in the shop and it is a title with limited duration (max 30 days).
if they put it in an unlimited version, it would create a gap between those who can afford it and those who can't.
The proof is, you say it's too expensive.
For me, this title, even if it's temporary, has no place in a shop.
This title for example [Title] Swift-Footed doesn't bother me in the shop, because we can make the title of the fenris which is equivalent and accessible to everyone.
Speaking of titles, what I find really limiting is to give this title [Title] Munin's Friend completely farted in the seasons, the guys are already above the others and we give them this aberration, whether they have rewards ok but this one ...

10 times champion is even better title I believe and while not easy it is an accessible one.