Sign in to follow this  
Athreous

Monthly Prestige Pass to support the server

Athreous    1

Hello!

I'd like to say that I'm loving the server so far, being playing for 10 days or so and I must say that EuroAion is really nostalgic.

I'm a very old Aion player... being playing it since 2009, but sadly, Retail became a P2W mess with a lot of great content either cut or destroyed...

Well, I'd like to make a suggestion of a 30 days Prestige Pass to support the server and give players some bonuses, mostly likely what we had in the retail.

Every PvE Instance would get a free entry everyday, in the reset time.

Maybe a daily box with some useful but not broken itens, like potions, low manastones, mostly items for leveling and farming.

Maybe a bonus exp for low level characters, maybe something cool so they can be even more interested in starting playing EuroAion.

It's just an idea, so it could be worked on to be of good help for new players and veteran ones too!

Please, think about it! it could be a good way to support the server and award players that support the server!

Konoyaro    60

Big no. The mandatory items we need to buy is already enough. If you want to support the server buy those, or use the donation point. Interesting how you said you dislike pay to win then make a suggestion to add an extra layer of that.

Athreous    1
9 hours ago, Konoyaro said:

Big no. The mandatory items we need to buy is already enough. If you want to support the server buy those, or use the donation point. Interesting how you said you dislike pay to win then make a suggestion to add an extra layer of that.

Are we getting gear? nope. weapons? nope.

stuff like xp buffs, potions, instance reset scrolls, etc aren't pay to win, if you didn't know.

And it's just a suggestion, by any way I said to add anything that will make a character stronger than the others by adding it.

• Like 1

Konoyaro    60

You can already get those in shops, except for potions. Btw pots and reset scrolls are p2w. Skipping cooldown timers are pay to win, as it increases your chances to obtain gear by increasing your entry counts (if you didn't know).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free-to-play#Pay-to-win

"In some games, players who are willing to pay for special items, downloadable content, or to skip cooldown timers may be able to gain an advantage over those playing for free who might otherwise never be able to access said items"

I already bought 3000 ECoins this month only, so I support the server, but what you are saying is the very definition of pay to win. The opposite of pay to win is pay to play, where you spend a fixed amount one time or monthly, and play the game without having any other advantages bought externally compared to another player. If you want to support the server go and pay like me, but don't force others in wallet competition.

Edited by Konoyaro

Arlento    1
On 6/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, Konoyaro said:

I already bought 3000 ECoins this month only

What did u use them on ?