op mount

tempering solution still in the game

a better candy than that you get in the game

Lucky Vinna

100% Boost drop rate

xDxDxDxDxD

Edited by Hay15

azalio    2

And you can buy all of these with kinahs, kinahs that are literally thrown at your face for playing the end game content daily.

So playing the game is P2W now ? interesting. 

Also tempering solutions are just part of the game like it was on retail ? What are you actually complaining about there ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

We do not sell gear and we do not sell stones, manastones, tempering solution in the game. 

Most of the items in te game shop are only for modifying appearance. 

Socketings are available in the game as well, tempering solution can't be removed as it is really part of the game. 

We have wrapping scrolls which are really needed, and many players are even asking for other types of them, which we are not ready to add, as it will really cause chaos. 

So we are sure in our words regarding the direction of the server. No one is forced to pay to be able to play here. 

• Like 1

Raidon    108

Since you can make hundreds of millions of kinah every week at end game, you can't call it P2W. 100% socketing aids are 30kk each which is extremely cheap. Wrapping scrolls are only useful for Kahrun's gear and BM gear. Kahrun's gear isn't OP or anything. BM gear is also a very low end gear that takes no time to farm on your own.

You don't need to buy Yasba's every month. Just get a mansion for 115kk and you don't have to worry about soul sickness.

Title I can kinda agree. Buying one each month is annoying. They should add single time purchase with no time limit.

Not sure how can you consider mount "OP" since having one doesn't really give you an advantage. Besides, you can get mounts in-game from instances or via crafting.

Candies and other drop rate boosts? Really? Why do you even care about those? They don't give any advantage. The only advantage that I can think of is when entire group has got 100% drop boost on weekends in Sauro to farm it non stop for accessories. It is more profitable to just sell Ecoins rather than buying 100% drop pack and farming Strange ID Crystals non stop.

Konoyaro    60

My point of view is somewhere in between. There are must have items you need to stay competitive. "You can buy this in game too" is not a valid argument, because people who use their real money don't have to, hence they may get billions of kinah advantage. Candies give advantage, every percent of speed and attack speed adds advantage. Current subscription modell is the following:

AP Boost Pack (30 days) - 150 coin - 37.5000.000 kinah - 3$

Administrator's Boon IV (30 days) - 120 coin - 30.000.000 kinah - 2,4$

[Title Card] Aion's Chosen (30 days) - 200 coin - 50.000.000 kinah - 4$

Boost Drop Pack (30 days) - 350 coin - 87.500.000 kinah - 7$

Administrator's boon not only disables soul sickness, but provides free teleport as well, which might you think not a big money, but actually huge on a long term. Mansion cannot compete with that deal. Above prices doesn't contain occasional buys like 100% socket stones.

Server is moderately (about 4/10) pay to win, within acceptable limits. I put moderate because patch will never change, eventually everyone will catch up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DevWolx    62

I call it "soft" p2w. As a private server they have to make money someway, they can't just count on just cosmetics considering how many play it and how popular it is, it's not like for example League Of Legends. If you look at official server and even some other private servers they have way worse things in the shop and shop reliant events aka p2w events. If the server don't make money we won't be able to play it.

Some of those items can be put on broker already (100% socketing etc..), one solution to those items that are untradeable would be to make them tradeable so f2p players could buy it from broker from people who bought from shop, like the good titles, lucky vinna II (which is basically an extra candy buff not really used for drop buff) and others.

The other untradeable items that offer a bit of advantage can only be bought by f2p players through gifting which I think is not good since there need to be trust and it's open to getting scammed so my suggestion is to make them tradeable so the exchange can be safe or through broker.

• Like 2