Sign in to follow this  
berousing

Balaur crafting materials drop rate

berousing    10

Dear EuroAion players, Staff,

https://aioncodex.com/ is my best friend since few weeks now.

In fact i'm looking forward Execration of Pleasure Icy Fatal Execration of Pleasure and Icy Inescapable Execration of Pleasure i leveled alts specially for this, Ingisson, Besh, Rentus, some Tiamaranta areas. Dredgion is not trivial since i go as a pickup so ppl do not even mind to loot so it's not relevent.

So after 40 or more hours farming all i get is only one Execration of Pleasure

I guess i wasted all that time for nothing, maybe the mobs shown in aioncodex have a very low drop rate or something, but do you know what's the actual drop rate? Are there any areas/mobs that have higher drop rate ? i've never been lucky in games but never to this level.

thank you all for your contribution.

Tia    31

The Execration of Pleasure has a 3,35% chance of dropping from all the balaur mobs in Beshmundir Temple (Laksyaka mobs, Vehala mobs, Manadar mobs.
The Inescapable Execration of Pleasure has a 0.8% chance of dropping from all the aforementioned mobs as well.

The regular Execration also has a 2,7% chance of dropping from any elite balaur mob in The Hexway, while the Inescapable variant has a 0,6% chance there.

The regular Execration also has a 1,3% chance of dropping from any elite balaur in the Forest of Antiquity in Inggison and the Earthfang Gorge in Gelkmaros, while the Inescapable variant has a 0,3% chance there.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

berousing    10

Please, EuroAion Staff,

I'm tired from creating characters just to run Besh everyday just for these materials, and so far after weeks of daily farming with 100% Loot i did not see a single  Execration of Pleasure on any mob (Laksyaka mobs, Vehala mobs, Manadar mobs ..)

May i kindly ask you, are they really implemented to be looted somewhere ? is there more favorable area to get them, i'm really tired from besh.

thank you so much in advance.

Edited by berousing

Luyanara    9
On 29.5.2020 at 12:42 AM, Tia said:

The Execration of Pleasure has a 3,35% chance of dropping from all the balaur mobs in Beshmundir Temple (Laksyaka mobs, Vehala mobs, Manadar mobs.
The Inescapable Execration of Pleasure has a 0.8% chance of dropping from all the aforementioned mobs as well.

The regular Execration also has a 2,7% chance of dropping from any elite balaur mob in The Hexway, while the Inescapable variant has a 0,6% chance there.

The regular Execration also has a 1,3% chance of dropping from any elite balaur in the Forest of Antiquity in Inggison and the Earthfang Gorge in Gelkmaros, while the Inescapable variant has a 0,3% chance there.

Hope that helps.

you have a source for that - when lookin in database - the manadar-mobs dont have it in loottable

Edited by Luyanara

Tia    31

Yes, I have a source. I manually tested everything on my own test server that runs on the same patch as EuroAion. The internet databases for Aion 4.x have been inacurate for a long time now.

EDIT: It is possible that Euro Aion has its loot table set up differently and they manually changed the rates and contents of mobs, but nothing in my personal experience suggests they did so, and in that case the only one who can help you find out how things really are is the lead admin of Euro Aion himself.

Edited by Tia
  • Like 1