Sign in to follow this  
wexlergamez

hello i have a problem with the launcher

wexlergamez    3

Hello everyone!
I have had a problem with the laucher for days, it won't let me start the session. I get the textures / park iu file (in the image it will look more correctly)

Active Anticheat 13_5_2020 4_54_06 a. m..png I have tried everything, to solve it with the launcher itself and it did not work, delete the folder and re-download it and it did not work, I do not know what else to do, I hope your answer thank you very much

Edited by wexlergamez

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Add the game to the white list of all your natimalware programs (windows defender also counts) and allow the connections in Firewall(s). 

If that problem with the corrupted file persists, you will need to remove the folder and check the game with the launcher again after adding the game to the white lists. 

wexlergamez    3
21 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Add the game to the white list of all your natimalware programs (windows defender also counts) and allow the connections in Firewall(s). 

If that problem with the corrupted file persists, you will need to remove the folder and check the game with the launcher again after adding the game to the white lists. 

mm does not work, I try again and again and it does not work, I give it to update again and again and it comes out with the same problem, the park iu file is corrupted (in the image that I uploaded before it looks better)

TheAlmighty    1,046
4 hours ago, wexlergamez said:

mm does not work, I try again and again and it does not work, I give it to update again and again and it comes out with the same problem, the park iu file is corrupted (in the image that I uploaded before it looks better)

Hello, 

You need to DELETE the file and check the game with the launcher. 

Add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs (windows defender also counts) before chenking the game. 

wexlergamez    3
On 14/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

You need to DELETE the file and check the game with the launcher. 

Add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs (windows defender also counts) before chenking the game. 

I have tried but the same thing keeps coming out, I delete the entire folder over and over and I download it again and the same thing comes out, I check the laucher and it is updated all the time and when it finishes and the game is available for open it again the same thing happens there I upload the images for you to see, I will keep updating it or good I will find some solution to this

(I am Spanish speaking and well my pc is in that language XD)

Aplicaciones permitidas 15_5_2020 10_14_19 p. m..png

EuroAion 15_5_2020 10_14_41 p. m..png

wexlergamez    3
1 minute ago, TheAlmighty said:

I can see on the screenshot only firewall. What about antivirus programs?

i have windows defender only

i have win 10 pro

TheAlmighty    1,046
19 hours ago, wexlergamez said:

i have windows defender only

i have win 10 pro

I mean that on that screenshot you only add the game to the exceprtions of win defender firewall. There should also be antivirus windows defender and the exceptions look different

wexlergamez    3
On 17/5/2020 at 1:24 AM, TheAlmighty said:

I mean that on that screenshot you only add the game to the exceprtions of win defender firewall. There should also be antivirus windows defender and the exceptions look different

this doesn't really work and I am frustrated I keep getting the same label, I have deleted the iu.park file I have deleted the entire textures folder (where the iu.park file is) and it is the same all, the same thing happens I upload screenshots where I think Having put the game in the list of exclusions of windows defender, I do not have any other antovirus activated, I don't know what else to do, I think about uninstalling and installing the game again

Active Anticheat 13_5_2020 4_54_06 a. m..png

Seguridad de Windows 20_5_2020 10_46_43 p. m..png

wexlergamez    3

I still have the same problem, I think the client that I have is corrupt, I tried with a notebook and it is the same, I get the same error textures \ iu \ iu.park corrupted I have done everything that almighty has suggested to me and nothing worked, I have I formatted my pc by uninstalling and reinstalling windows and the same error already mentioned continues to come out (clarification: the client saved it on an external hard drive when I finished formatting the PC, I reinstalled it as I have not downloaded from the official website other Still) I will try to download the client from scratch what happens if someone else has been the same please let me know
everything i have done so far
I put the game on the white list of the antivirus (windows defender in my case)
format pc
I have deleted the file iu.park and even several folders and it does not work either
install the client that I usually use (copy it to a usb) and pass it to a notbook and get the same problem (corrupt file textures \ iu \ iu.park)
if anyone has any other suggestion let me know

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Unfortunately,the only way to solve the issue is to redownload the mentioned file. If this doesn't help, then some other software is blocking the file and corrupts it. The only thing we can now suggest, is to check the other software of the PC. 

wexlergamez    3
31 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Unfortunately,the only way to solve the issue is to redownload the mentioned file. If this doesn't help, then some other software is blocking the file and corrupts it. The only thing we can now suggest, is to check the other software of the PC. 

I know but I can't think what software it could be, antivirus just win defend and I have followed all the steps you suggested and it didn't work,
copy the game from my pc and pass it to my notebook and from there try to download the iu.park file but I get the same problem, I think the client got corrupted and that's why I'm back in the process of downloading the customer (the game actually)
It only remains to wait if this has happened to someone else (and knows how to fix it) or that the solution is to re-download the game in its entirety
pray for me

wexlergamez    3

Hello, it's me, again
I have finally been able to solve my problem, reinstall the game and it works for me, I think the client will have corrupted me with some virus or some program will damage it, so if you have this problem, uninstall the aion and reinstall it from scratch
Also add it to the list of exclusions of the antivirus that you have for more security that the problem does not recur
I thank TheAlmighty with all my heart for his good vibes and willingness to solve this problem, I appreciate it very much
long live euroaion !!!!
ps they can close the thread problem solved