Sign in to follow this  
Rizella

Question regarding newbie rewards

Rizella    3

Hello !! I have a question about the rewards you get as a new character, i recently started playing in this server though i haven't progressed much since i'm still waiting for someone to finish their dowload lol, anyways, the rewards you get as a new player are only obtainable through your very first character created in that account ? i'm asking because i started with a random gladiator just to test the ping, took it to level 10, then switched to my main (templar) but i was checking and the 1 day pack you get after hitting those first levels was delivered to my glad, is it going to be the same with the flying pagati and all the other goodies? let's say if i keep leveling with my templar i ain't getting the rewards on her because the glad was my very first character ? Temp is already level 22 but i haven't get anything besides items from the pink NPC quests

DevWolx    62

The rewards you get from surveys depending on level are not for the first character you create but are a one per account thing (the pink quests rewards are tied to characters not your account cause it's in game quests), means if any character you have reach a certain level with a reward he can take it but only once per account if another character reach that level he won't have it. Keep in mind rewards have a level range so if you don't take it and go past the required level it's basically lost and only another character that will reach that level range can take it I guess. Happened to me with the mount, I wanted to leave it for end game to help me a bit for my first character until I farm the kahrun one but when I leveled past it's level range I lost it.

Rizella    3

I'm level 23 so far since haven't been doing much and the only thing i get from surveys are licky vinnas