Sign in to follow this  
Artyom

Teleport hack/no animation?

Artyom    0

Hello!

So I was farming the 2 event chests north of Battlegroup Encampment, and Connormcgunner was doing the same.

Things got weird when I came late to the first chest, he was already fighting the chest (50-60%HP) and decided to go to the next one. I went north, got the wind tunnel and when I arrived to the second one (the one to the right) HE WAS ALREADY THERE! So he was fighting the first chest, I left for the second (the first one being 50-60%HP, and when I arrived he was already there, full HP, fully buffed, no SS, and no kisk in sight. That's when I suspected him of teleport hack.

After I decided to record to catch him, and this time a ranger joined me, we grouped up, got the first chest, he went on him mount, after a while he disappeared (min 00.49), we got there before him, and even though he went from LEFT TO RIGHT, when we got there, after a while he glided form RIGHT TO LEFT (min 03.09). I suspect he teleports in the cave nearby because it is empty and then glides down.

Between the chests, he afks in Katalam, but everytime the timer is near, he just appears near the chests (like you come from Character Select).

I spoke with some guys on LFG and they said the same, that he is all over the map and always at the right time (he can write down the timers, but still).

The second problem, how was he able to out DPS a sin and a ranger in group and get the chest?

Replay_2020_05.06-18.32_clip_1.mp4

Edited by Artyom

ChocoCream    2

Upload video on videohost dude, nobody want's download your report 1,1 gb =)

Edited by ChocoCream

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

The situation about "teleports" is not clear at all. There's nothing suspicious about him going right or left, this doesn't give any info. 

Regarding taking the chest, the gunner used skills (which are really fast and have several hits per one skill), and you used autoatack.

Artyom    0

Yes, I wasn;t recording first, so I don;t have proof of teleport, but we were 2, with scrolls, transformations, my att speed was 1.0. Even if he used skills, I don't think he made more attacks than 2 of us

Dio    12

LMAO so you really made this topic.

Let me educate you about a few things.

1. There's a windstream nearby + I use Legion Pagati mount.

2. I use certain gunner skills which add hits to my normal autohits + weaving.

3. Git gud.

Artyom    0

LMAO, you did not take the windstream in neither of the cases, in both situations I WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK IT, you went on your mount, so why are you lying? In the video you can clearly see that you went on your mount, and that we took the windstream, and you can also see that you glide down from a different direction (from the cave).
Second: we were 2 people attacking the case, you were one, I waved as well, ranger maybe did, maybe didn't, still we have better attack speed than you and we were 2, doubling our hits, you can;t wave 5 hits at a time to surpass us

Layrasek    0

How have you come from tp hack to no-anim?
he probably has pagati speederoo and used stream, just because somebody knows how to get somewhere faster doesn't mean they use hacks x D

Ang    3

fun fact:

"When he comes here he has no legion, in base he is in Menacing" 

. . .

image.png.b0f0039c07b2e280b75995ca537647f6.png

Clearly you have "Hide" on your 28 assassin, and "Show" on your main, since it's pretty clear you have legion cloak but you have no legion name visible :P

Artyom    0

Tought about that after, but that isn't the point, can you explain how he out dps'd 2 people? I was using flurry (20% att speed) buff as well

Layrasek    0
1 minute ago, Artyom said:

Tought about that after, but that isn't the point, can you explain how he out dps'd 2 people? I was using flurry (20% att speed) buff as well

If u had basic gunner knowledge, you'd probably know that skill that he used is divided int 3 or so shots, it is also repeatable and he did weaving that made him deal more dmg to the chest :o

Ang    3
39 minutes ago, Artyom said:

http://aiondatabase.net/tr/skill/2115/ <- half your flurry, perma active

http://aiondatabase.net/us/skill/2007/ <- second half of flurry + 5% extra, might have been up or not (even for both boxes consering the low cd)

http://aiondatabase.net/us/skill/2047/ <- 8 seconds of madness. proper weaving with capped atk speed can deliver ~30 hits (or even more, dependant on ping)

http://aiondatabase.net/us/skill/2042/ <- perma up, 20% chance to have a free hit. meaning 40% per ~1.1s considering weaving and average ping

pretty much all gunner skills can weave better than your (and your ranger mate) soul strike / fang strike chains. Also he probably has atk speed title and +2 atk speed on gloves compared to your gear, which is a whooping lifechanging amount.

I've never played with that guy, i was just curious of why he is the MVP of this forum section ^_^

• Like 1

leonardo    3

its known issue from goldaion some ppl can bypass activeanticheat wich is good anticheat but cant block 100% of ppl some are advanced coders not your average joe 

the second issue is multiboxing today ely ranger with 2 other followers how stupid you have to be use it in instances make money and be quiet like your governor about it dont use secret in public to ruin ppl game there is no point in playing here when some ppl cheat , if the guy want to prove it dude i cant play and record every my move in aion 

if you want i can make video using the ISBoxer but whats the point of cheating  :P 

Dio    12
16 hours ago, leonardo said:

its known issue from goldaion some ppl can bypass activeanticheat wich is good anticheat but cant block 100% of ppl some are advanced coders not your average joe 

the second issue is multiboxing today ely ranger with 2 other followers how stupid you have to be use it in instances make money and be quiet like your governor about it dont use secret in public to ruin ppl game there is no point in playing here when some ppl cheat , if the guy want to prove it dude i cant play and record every my move in aion 

if you want i can make video using the ISBoxer but whats the point of cheating  :P 

Nobody can bypass anything in this Active Anti Cheat stop spreading lies and myths you dumb****.

You noobs really made me go back to my stream and find the part where you can see how I outplay you both.

Starting from 7:23:00 you get the first chest because I fail to buff up at the start. Then you can see me go to the next chest in the video above, by Legion Pagati+Windstream.

Watch the video and after it go take a long look in the mirror to see what clowns you guys really are. I'm done here.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/612701302

By the way you can watch the whole stream from start to finish to see how I farm the whole day, so maybe you can learn something and like I said before, git gud.

Edited by Dio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

leonardo    3
7 hours ago, Sharonstone said:

my fav part tho

i love that ppl report other players bcs they are just better than them lmao

at this moment he knew he f up XD.png

yo governor squat ez enchant stones and money 

Shandris    49

You can dislike Diio but saying that he is a cheater is a clear bullshit. Perhaps instead of reporting someone, next time ask them for an advice?