Sign in to follow this  
Judasz

Engulfed Ophidan Bridge Entries

Judasz    3

I would suggest as there is no Runatorium pvp dung in this patch, so we could get 2 or even 3 entries for EOB PvP Dung maybe? It would be nice to get earlier entries for EoB aswell. There is no alot of fights on the terath dredg atm coz it's not giving any rewards and ppl are only rushing it for AP, so maybe add some rewards to Terath and make it 2 entries for EoB or pick one of 2 suggestions. Thanks.

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 

We now have 2 entries and unfortunately cannot make more. This now corresponds to the version settings. 

Judasz    3
9 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

We now have 2 entries and unfortunately cannot make more. This now corresponds to the version settings. 

We have only 1 entry not 2.

• Like 1

Luyanara    9

I think you  talk about 2 different things. Allmighty is talking about timingwindows where we can enter, while Judasz is talking about IDs. Actually we have 1ID/Entry which we can use at two different timing windows to enter.

Judasz    3
22 minutes ago, Luyanara said:

I think you  talk about 2 different things. Allmighty is talking about timingwindows where we can enter, while Judasz is talking about IDs. Actually we have 1ID/Entry which we can use at two different timing windows to enter.

Ye im talking about how many entries we can do a day and the number is 1, im not talking about entry windows as u already said. A bit missunderstanding, but maybe we'll come to an agreement.

Shandris    49
40 minutes ago, Judasz said:

Ye im talking about how many entries we can do a day and the number is 1, im not talking about entry windows as u already said. A bit missunderstanding, but maybe we'll come to an agreement.

3x eob daily and 2x kamar daily as well. Also kamar time frame should be changed.

• Like 1

Desperation    6

Totally agreed, this game has fine group pvp, and it's indeed not enough if you are already geared. 1 arena solo (vs someone bad or afk maybe?), 1 coop arena (sometimes cant find opponents?), 1 jdred and x3 tdred vs randoms. Doesnt look interesting, what do you think?

Retail publisher (GF) realised this and back in time gave players x2 RT entries and x2 before. Kamar x2 daily went later, as I remember. Would be nice to see it. Very nice. Please, pvp players, comment and support this.

Shandris    49
1 hour ago, Judasz said:

Can we get any answer from Admins?

We are asking about that since october or so xD

Mrjin    0

I would also suggest to push back the last entry window of the day for EOB/Tdredge/KBF for another couple hours

This would allow people from NA to enjoy the game as well.  And we can grow the playerbase from this timezone respectively

Judasz    3

Up, please we need answer from Admins, and not "we cant modify game itself" like...