Sign in to follow this  
cronicasfresh@gmail.com

Problems buying coins with the card.

I have been playing for a month and when I decided to donate I saw that there are problems paying with cards from other countries, according to what they tell me. They told me that you are solving it, I have seen that there is a guide to buying with cryptocurrencies and so on, but I refuse to use that payment method.

Do you plan to fix this problem? Add a universal payment method like Paypal? If I see that the problem continues in a while, unfortunately I will leave the server. Thanks for your attention.

sophisticated    241

Administration is working on resolving the payment problems. 

Paypal payment is possible but you need to write a private message to the Administrator @TheAlmighty (forum or discord).

2 hours ago, sophisticated said:

La administración está trabajando para resolver los problemas de pago. 

El pago mediante Paypal es posible pero es necesario escribir un mensaje privado al Administrador @TheAlmighty (foro o discordia).

I will write to you privately on discord. thx

On 8/11/2023 at 11:50, sophisticated said:

La administración está trabajando para resolver los problemas de pago. 

El pago mediante Paypal es posible pero es necesario escribir un mensaje privado al Administrador @TheAlmighty (foro o discordia).

Available donation sums are:
45eu = 2500 coins
90eu = 5000 coins
180eu = 10000 coins.

Unfortunately, the minimum is too much money. That they force you to pay a minimum of 45 euros is truly crazy. If in a month there are no arrangements to buy 600 or 1000 E-Coins, I will stop playing. Since it makes no sense to continue playing with the limitations of not being able to buy certain items.

I leave this information for all those people like me who need to buy and cannot do so.

Booblik    116
2 часа назад, cronicasfresh@gmail.com сказал:

Available donation sums are:
45eu = 2500 coins
90eu = 5000 coins
180eu = 10000 coins.

Unfortunately, the minimum is too much money. That they force you to pay a minimum of 45 euros is truly crazy. If in a month there are no arrangements to buy 600 or 1000 E-Coins, I will stop playing. Since it makes no sense to continue playing with the limitations of not being able to buy certain items.

I leave this information for all those people like me who need to buy and cannot do so.

Shout out to the world chat, there will be people who exchange items from the store for kinah.

I didn’t buy anything in the store and I have everything, so you’re stretching things a lot.

6 hours ago, Booblik said:

Un saludo al chat mundial, habrá gente que intercambie artículos de la tienda por kinah.

No compré nada en la tienda y lo tengo todo, así que estás estirando mucho las cosas.

Dear friend, we all do not have so many hours to make the large amount of kinah that they ask to sell you items from the store. Unfortunately I can't play as many hours as I would like so it would be better for me to buy some loose things that I need.