Sign in to follow this  
Riloth

This program is unavailable in your country

Riloth    0

Hello, when I click play in the client this message appears. Im from Spain. May anyone help me?

Thank you.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 

Disable all your antimalware programs and windows defender, then delete the folders /L10N, bin32, bin64 and all the files in the game folder (only files, not folders). Check the game with the launcher. 

TheAlmighty    1,057

Yes, but you should have left the launcher though. Now you can download the launcher from the website, put it into the game folder and run it for checking the game. 

• Sad 1

mutantkind    0

Yes, Same issue for me and i did the exact same steps you asked and still it ddnt work, i live In UAE / Dubai / Middle east , and the game is not working :( i really wana play with my guild mates who decided to play Aion all together and am the only one whos not being allowed to... please help 

Admin    412
12 часов назад, mutantkind сказал:

Yes, Same issue for me and i did the exact same steps you asked and still it ddnt work, i live In UAE / Dubai / Middle east , and the game is not working :( i really wana play with my guild mates who decided to play Aion all together and am the only one whos not being allowed to... please help 

Disable all your antimalware programs and windows defender, then delete the folders /L10N, bin32, bin64 and all the files in the game folder (only files, not folders). Check the game with the launcher. 

mutantkind    0

i did all theabove that you asked , and ran into almost all the steps still cant figure out , but i am trying one last option its the final option is to download the game manually and its really slow , once its dont if it didnt work il get back to you . but i hope it works :( and if it didnt work is it possible to team view and help me out later?

TheAlmighty    1,057
18 minutes ago, mutantkind said:

i did all theabove that you asked , and ran into almost all the steps still cant figure out , but i am trying one last option its the final option is to download the game manually and its really slow , once its dont if it didnt work il get back to you . but i hope it works :( and if it didnt work is it possible to team view and help me out later?

Hello, 

The steps we provided above are the only way to solve this issue. If it doesn't help, then you're doing something wrong. Don't forget to add the game folder to the white list of your antimalware program(s) and windows defender. 

mutantkind    0

Its all done i did everything and added the game through antivirus firewall and all the even outbound and inbound access , and still i think the game is not downloading properly iv been downloading it manually and its really slow been 2 days though my internet is really fast... am tiered of it if you could help and teamviewer this .Capture.PNG.95490534f6e8517621343765a2b1e90a.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,057
3 minutes ago, mutantkind said:

Its all done i did everything and added the game through antivirus firewall and all the even outbound and inbound access , and still i think the game is not downloading properly iv been downloading it manually and its really slow been 2 days though my internet is really fast... am tiered of it if you could help and teamviewer this .Capture.PNG.95490534f6e8517621343765a2b1e90a.PNG

You need to wait for the download to finish. The speed will grow.