Sign in to follow this  
Tom

black screen

Tom    1

Hello,

the game start to me, but as soon as I change the settings, for example, I give a windowed fullscreen or I want to change the graphics settings or in the game when I click on the shop and I immediately get a black screen and the game stops responding.

What could it be?

Thank you

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

Please, make sure that your video drivers are up to date. And install all the programs from the beginning of the topic: 

Tom    1

I did everything you recommended. I only installed DirectX Other I had newer.
Before this step, I removed System.cfg, SystemOptionGraphics.cfg. From what I noticed on the forum. I still have the same problem and this didn't help.

TheAlmighty    1,054
18 minutes ago, Tom said:

I did everything you recommended. I only installed DirectX Other I had newer.
Before this step, I removed System.cfg, SystemOptionGraphics.cfg. From what I noticed on the forum. I still have the same problem and this didn't help.

You need the version of directX from the topic, because we have an older version of the game, which requires DX2008. 

Tom    1

Maybe it ca be bcs i have so new graphic card? and this game base on old ? I have AMD RX 5700 XT.

TheAlmighty    1,054
25 minutes ago, Tom said:

Maybe it ca be bcs i have so new graphic card? and this game base on old ? I have AMD RX 5700 XT.

Maybe you need to check the drivers. Have you installed directx?

Tom    1

yes I instaled directx the other 2 i want instal too but i have already newer in my pc. My graphic drive  are up to date

Jaeger_DS    5

haha so im not the only one with this problem , i have a RX 5700 XT too and even with the support help in Discord they don't know from where this issue come.

you can't Alt+tab too?  I have this fcking problem too it's so annoying geez...

I tried running Aion official and everything works fine so it's just this server version unfortunately for us who possess an AMD RX 5700 XT cards :(

I think it's must be compatibilty issue with the RX 5700 XT architecture because this game is old. 

DevWolx    62

Aion official is way ahead in time comparing it to this version, I remember they did an engine upgrade and other things. You would probably had same issue back when it was this version in official if it's really a hardware issue. Maybe you could try some other private server with same version to see if it's really your hardware.

Try changing the game engine in graphic option to default and don't play in fullscreen. I think Aion have mostly problem with newer CPU's than GPU's I've heard but I'm no expert in this matter. I'm still playing on my old toaster since I started the game back then.

Embling    1

I had the same issue and I also have a rx 5700 XT BUT I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!!!

Open the folder of EuroAion... open the file called "SystemOptionGraphics" with notepad.

There you can see WINDOWFULLSCREEN = "0"

Change the 0 into a 1 and then save the file. It fixed all my problems with EuroAion

• Like 1