Mupmay

Problem with NPC and campaign quest.

Mupmay    1

Heya! I need to return the quest to the Surt NPC, but he's out of his building and he is standing outside, I'm unable to talk to him when I click nothing happens, been here for almost an hour. 

ScreenShot00468.jpg

Edited by Mupmay

Tia    31

Surt and his Elyos counterpart Jamanok turn into a different kind of NPC (Legendary guard) when the Dimensional Vortex into Brusthonin/Theobomos is open. If you happen to be questing at a time like this, sadly you just have to wait for the invasion to be over. After the Dimensional Vortex closes they will revert to their regular forms and assume their original positions.

Mupmay    1
1 hour ago, Tia said:

Surt and his Elyos counterpart Jamanok turn into a different kind of NPC (Legendary guard) when the Dimensional Vortex into Brusthonin/Theobomos is open. If you happen to be questing at a time like this, sadly you just have to wait for the invasion to be over. After the Dimensional Vortex closes they will revert to their regular forms and assume their original positions.

They did, 3 hours later...

armagash    5

Good afternoon. There are no invasions on the map and it remains the same. I'll wait a couple of hours to see