Sign in to follow this  
Barensia

Please check this SM (Magic Acc 2344 vs Magic Resistance 2809). No misses!

Barensia    0

Hello there!

I've met a very "interesting" guy this night. There is an asmo player Diio and he has the ely SM nicknamed Ennd. Last night he has been streaming, when our PVP occured. PVP took more then 30 minutes. Let's check screen of his stream. SM Ennd has Magic Accuraсy 2344. My Magic Resistance is 2809. I wonder how Ennd could have controled my healer in this case? Not only his fear skills worked on me, but all of his magic attacks overall. The difference between our states is too big. I checked my Magic Resistance with another SM whose Magic Accuracy was 2401. Only one of his 7 tries to control me with his fear skills was successful. So I wonder why all Ennd's skills could have worked? It can't be luck for 30 minutes straight.

Please, explain the situation or check player Ennd.

image 1.png

image 2.png

sophisticated    241

Hello!
I have watched the broadcast recording of this streamer. I hope you also watched and saw that the player has several sets and each time he attacked your character he used a set in magic accuracy (over 2800). 

image.thumb.png.3958ab51e6a62ae586e241bae6a03f7e.png

Sorry about the image quality, if you open the VOD you can see this and all the other points more clearly.

KyuuzoT    14

Магическая защита и Магическая точность

Эта пара параметров работает так же, как и связка Уворот/Парирование/Блок/Точность для физических атак. То есть каждые 10 единиц разницы вашей Магической защиты и Магической точности противника прибавляют 1% к вероятности избежать наносимого им урона. Правда, необходимо заметить, что некоторые эффекты умений не вписываются в эту схему. Так, например, контролящие эффекты умений фейлятся в среднем на 10% чаще элементов, наносящих урон (пояснение: например, при расчете вероятности прохождения на цель урона и заморозки следует учитывать, что вероятность прохождения заморозки еще на 10% меньше; цель может получить урон, но не заморозиться).

Также важную роль играет разница в уровнях с противником. Если цель на 3 уровня старше, она получает бонус к магической защите +100, если на 10 уровней старше — +800, промежуточные значения считаются с шагом в 100 единиц.

Edited by KyuuzoT
  • Like 1