Sign in to follow this  
hasoli

aether tapping bots in ingison

hasoli    0

whenever i go to the aether places in ingison, i see some random named elyos trying to gather aether. but after im there gathering like for 5 minutes, an asmo named VAGA is killing me. that vaga asmo is always there and waiting for the gathering elyos players. i d like the admins to investigate what is going on. 

hasoli    0

Lmntrixf is that randomly named elyos gatherer. i suspect this elyos and vaga asmo are connecting from the same ip address.

sophisticated    241

Hello!

Playing for two races is not forbidden on the server, as long as it does not violate the №9 rule of the server. If you suspect a player of using third-party bot programs, please make a video and attach it to this thread. 

image.thumb.png.a4f31a5f018c69675527ff06acf6d7f0.png

Ellowain    73

So many ppl do this and it's been reported for years. One bot on a second computer- player plays a dual client on his main computer. When the bot hits the poison, just type a code on computer 2, go back to playing on computer one. If any other Ely wants to aethertap- screw you, buddy. The bot-player logs two asmo accounts and melts you. So, I guess you need to create a asmo account, and melt his crappy bots. 

Does this ruin the gameplay/economy? Yes. 
Does this make it impossible for new players to lv up aethertapping? Of Course!

Does this screw up new players wanting to do their stigma unlocking quests in that same area? Duh. 

Will this be addressed? No.

It's the third complaint in 2 months, nothing will change.  

hasoli    0

well i understand the rule no9. but i think the rule should be extented to any kind of benefit like materials, kinah or anything, not just abyss points. but now i know i can try to beat their elyos aether tappers with an asmo char i will create. ok. only if i can play all the levels in a whole new world i never played :D