Sign in to follow this  
SpiritMaster

Kicking people out of groups

Hello, I just joined a IO group build by Bimboo & Hosei. Asmo Side.They wanted to safe time and charge both generators in West & East at the same time. I did exactly what they wanted me to do, even though I knew it was a bad idea. I told them two times I needed someone to agro the mobs, after I charged all 3 states, the mobs attacked the tower bcs. nobody came to def. Afterwards they blamed it on me  and kicked me out of group. This kind of toxic/childish behaviour is unacceptable and I hope they will get held responsible for it! You can´t just kick people ot our groups for no valid reason and get away with it - After complaining about it in LFG people even confirmed that they often behave like this and are known for their bad attitude. 

Screenshot 2023-04-07 002735.jpg

Albin    146

Just block them and forget. The Aion community as a whole is super toxic. Do not take to heart others' stupidity and bad behavior. 

There is no punishment for a kick from the group, this is a game moment. 

sophisticated    241

Hello!

As the player already mentioned, your situation is a game moment, and the Administration does not intervene in such cases.

If there were insults in the group chat, then a punishment will be issued, but the chat log is not visible on your screenshot.