Sign in to follow this  
Densetzu

streaming incident

Densetzu    23
17 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

We don't believe to any thirt party resources providing the statistics about streams. No one can say if they show the real numbers + all of them show them differently. We already have experience with them and not going to come back to them. 

and yet you said

5 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

And I don't know why you say that Aselon has more viewers than Karten, which in reality is vice versa.

according to what data you said that? You just lied and now you are going to say you cannot share data because of streamer privacy. I am sorry for all people who have bought ecoins with their money and you should be sorry too. 

TheAlmighty    1,057
52 minutes ago, Densetzu said:

and yet you said

according to what data you said that? You just lied and now you are going to say you cannot share data because of streamer privacy. I am sorry for all people who have bought ecoins with their money and you should be sorry too. 

Do you think all this time we've been googling 3rd party webstes that create the numbers out of the air? And giving coins according to them?
I say it according to the data that streamers must present to us to get the coins. You can read about it here: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/1681-cooperation-with-streamers/

Densetzu    23
4 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Do you think all this time we've been googling 3rd party webstes that create the numbers out of the air? And giving coins according to them?
I say it according to the data that streamers must present to us to get the coins. You can read about it here: https://forum.euroaion.com/topic/1681-cooperation-with-streamers/

post your data, right now I one the only one giving numbers :(.and stream charts may be inaccurate few % maybe, but not 500% 

Ilda    9
44 минуты назад, Densetzu сказал:

post your data, right now I one the only one giving numbers :(.and stream charts may be inaccurate few % maybe, but not 500% 

Да заманал уже со своими стримерами. Как на форум не зайдешь, только тебя и слышно. Самое же время и сама насущная проблема сейчас, чтоб тратить время и оттягивать внимание на себя админов

TheAlmighty    1,057
11 hours ago, Densetzu said:

You can request this information from the player. We have no right to post this information without the approval of the user. 

Ellowain    73
On 4/3/2023 at 2:50 AM, Ilda said:

Yes, I already lured with my streamers. No matter how you go to the forum, only you can be heard. The very time and the most urgent problem is now to waste time and draw the attention of admins to themselves

No, the problem is ecoin scammers that nuked the economy. No wing pet and removal of voting can fix what all the free ecoins destroy.

One more nail in this server's sinking coffin. 

• Like 1

Desimp    46

Hello,

here are some real stats from the past week for example by me:

image.thumb.png.21a5b5b6e7f15d0349ccf14652da85f7.png

As you can see, in 10h i have roghly 1700 live views with 34 avg viewers, which means around 170 live views per hour of streaming with 34 avg viewers.

You can check the live views people are making by checking their vod a day later. There are several people that have 10-20 avg viewers at best and make 500-1000 live views per hour. This is by factor 5 or more than what i am doing per hour while they have much less avg viewers.

Its obvious they are using page refrsher for more coins..

Here are my statistics from whole march 2023:

image.thumb.png.76042b0e10ccb724b183575647fddf9b.png

You can see that its again roughly 180 views per hour with 30 avg viewers (11910 live views / 66h time streamed).

• Like 2