Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

How to buy cryptocurrency and donate to the server

TheAlmighty    1,046

Good day dear players!

Given the wide geography of our project, some users have problems making donations using their bank cards. For this reason, we want to offer you a guide on the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Cryptocurrency payment is available anywhere in the world.

Using exchange markets is the simplest, legal and affordable way to exchange your real money for cryptocurrency and to use it further. The most popular and reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform at the moment is Binance.com

Creating an account on the Binance exchange

1. Follow the link and register an account on Binance.com . Follow the standard procedure as on most sites. All data entered must be real. Use Latin alphabet. 

2. After registration, Binance will offer you to pass an identity check. This  procedure is required by law to protect you and other exchange clients from possible fraudsters. Either passport or driver's license can be used to confirm the identity. 

How do I top up my account on the exchange?

Spoiler

Instructions with images and videos on how to quickly buy cryptocurrency using a bank card!

The article is available in many languages, you can choose the appropriate one by changing the corresponding menu item in the upper right corner:
image.png

Top up can be performed by bank transfer or by card payment. Depending on the country, different methods can be available.

1. Follow the link and you will see the page for purchasing cryptocurrency using a bank card. You will immediately be prompted to choose your original currency and the cryptocurrency you want to buy. We recommend using the USDT cryptocurrency - in the future it will be the easiest to work with, it has minimal commissions and you may not be afraid that the price for it may drop. The USDT cryptocurrency is equated to the dollar price. 1 USDT = 1 US dollar.

image.png

2. You will be asked to add a payment card details (you can save it and use it immediately in the future) and to confirm the payment.

That's all. You have now become the proud owner of a cryptocurrency called USDT (following the same steps, you can buy other cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, and so on).

How to make a payment using cryptocurrency?

Log in to your personal account on our website, select the PAYPALYCH payment system (if you encounter cryptocurrencies for the first time, choose only this system to avoid making mistakes in transactions), enter the desired amount of Ecoins and click the "Donate" button:

image.png

You will be redirected to the payment system page. In the left in the menu, select "CRYPTOWALLET" and following "USDT TRC20". 

image.png

After that, you will be redirected to the payment page with all the necessary information. Using Binance mobile app, you can send cryptocurrency by simply scanning the code from the website!

image.png

You need to copy the specified wallet number (circled in the screenshot). Alternatively, if you use the official Binance application, it is enough to scan the QR code and all fields will be filled in automatically.

To send cryptocurrencies from Binance to the above mentioned wallet, you need to log in to your wallet (you can do the same with the menu. In the upper right corner, click "Wallet" - "Fiat and Spot") and click the "Withdraw" button next to the required cryptocurrency (in our case, USDT):

image.png

In the "Address" field, insert the previously received wallet address (circled with a red frame in the screenshot above) and choose the network to send. In our case, this is the Tron network, it is also called TRC20 or TRX.
Wherever you make a payment using cryptocurrency, the network will be indicated on the wallet page. When withdrawing funds to this wallet, you need to choose exactly the same network. In our case, this is the Tron network, aka TRX, aka TRC20

image.png

Pay attention to the commission that is charged for the withdrawal of funds! You need to take it into consideration when making a payment. The amount you send should be equal to the amount requested by the site.
In our example, you need to send $11.33. The system commission for withdrawal is $1 (it is same and doesn't depend on the sum). So, we enter $12.33.

Minimal withdrawal amount from Binance is 10$ (this limitation may appear and disappear from time to time, take it into consideration).

image.png

Click the "Withdraw" button and wait for the payment to be confirmed on the PAYPALICH payment page. This process may take up to 5 minutes.

When the funds reach the specified address of the payment system, you will be redirected to our website with a message about a successful donation.

P2P exchange

Apart from the standard crediting method with bank cards, you can as well use P2P exchange.

This is quite easy-to-use and safe way to buy USDT. The point is that the exchange is carried out with the other users in the system. You choose a needed payment system (there are a lot for every currency), send the funds directly to another user and receive USDT on your account (this sum of USDT is automatically blocked on the other user's account, so that they cannot avoid sending them).

The pros of this method include a lot of payment system available and more profitable rate of exchange.

That's all. The short course on the cryptocurrency usage has been completed:)
We hope you that have understood how it works.

At first glance, everything may seem quite complicated, but it's not. And if you install the Binance mobile application, the process of sending cryptocurrency will be maximally simple - you just need to scan the QR code on the payment page.

Additional information is optional to read. It is for general understanding, for those who are interested in it.

Spoiler

The main thing that you need to understand when using cryptocurrencies (on our website and other). There are different networks through which you can send and receive cryptocurrencies. When you send cryptocurrency, make sure you choose the right network. In different networks, the addresses of the wallets of the same currency may differ!
If you want to receive cryptocurrency to your wallet, be sure to inform the sender about the network which they must use for the transfer.

There are a lot of networks. Some currencies (for example, USDT, which we considered) can work in a variety of networks. The commissions fees in each network are different. Transaction processing speeds are different in each network. 

Even the most popular BitCoin currency can work in different networks. The standard BitCoin network is quite slow and expensive, it is not very convenient for payments. 

If you are interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies, you can get more information in the academy from the Binance exchange.

If you have any questions, please contact us!

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the game!

TheAlmighty    1,046
20 minutes ago, passthesauce said:

why you making it soo long just to donate just add paypal back simple

Hello,

It is made so long so it is detailed and useful for people who are new to cryptocurrency. 
Unfortunately, as said many times before, adding paypal back is not possible for many reasons. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
Just now, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

It is made so long so it is detailed and useful for people who are new to cryptocurrency. 
Unfortunately, as said many times before, adding paypal back is not possible for many reasons. 

For now most of the players can simply donate using a bank card, however, some other would still need to use other methods. Please, be understanding to different situations. 

passthesauce    40
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

For now most of the players can simply donate using a bank card, however, some other would still need to use other methods. Please, be understanding to different situations. 

my bad was thinking you made this the only way to donate

Pyper    0

There is NO reason why you cannot offer Paypal as an acceptable payment form.  Paypal is an acceptable international payment - I refuse to use crypto - So I will not be purchasing from your shop - and as a result - very seriously doubt I will stay on this server.

TheAlmighty    1,046
5 minutes ago, Pyper said:

There is NO reason why you cannot offer Paypal as an acceptable payment form.  Paypal is an acceptable international payment - I refuse to use crypto - So I will not be purchasing from your shop - and as a result - very seriously doubt I will stay on this server.

Hello, we have replied to your email regarding this. 

TheAlmighty    1,046

Cryptocurrency is NOT the ONLY way to donate to the server! There are as well bank cards and most of the players do use them!

Salvus    15

"And this was my presentation about How to top up eCoins. Any questions?"

At some point you were required to upload a photo of yourself... okay. Fingers crossed. Hopefully they accept me.

image.png.2ede69bde6e40f59ed638a50bd362348.png

• Haha 1

xhydra    0

Paypalych is not working at the moment, I sorry but I will refuse to using crypto as it mostly terrible idea. I was buying monthly about 10k e-coins, I know it's not a lot but still you just lost one more player who was suporting the server. Wichout possibility buying e-coins I don't see point staying on server.

TheAlmighty    1,046
28 minutes ago, xhydra said:

Paypalych is not working at the moment, I sorry but I will refuse to using crypto as it mostly terrible idea. I was buying monthly about 10k e-coins, I know it's not a lot but still you just lost one more player who was suporting the server. Wichout possibility buying e-coins I don't see point staying on server.

Hello,

If you have problems with donation, please, contact me in PM providing more information about your latest transaction:
-account username;
-country that issued your bank card;
-first 6 and 4 last digits of the card.
This information is needed to contact supports of the payment system and find what is causing the problem. 

Please, note, that we are not owners or supports of the payment system, but its users, as well as you are. We cannot influence its maintenances and misfunctions. 
Thank you for supporting the project and have fun in game!

Oakia    2

None of the options on the list work. Even getting cryptocurrency is impossible since bank statements in my country don't have addresses on them and my internet is prepaid.

• Like 2

Wittinvall    0
On 2/24/2023 at 1:10 PM, TheAlmighty said:
Spoiler

Good day dear players!

Given the wide geography of our project, some users have problems making donations using their bank cards. For this reason, we want to offer you a guide on the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Cryptocurrency payment is available anywhere in the world.

Using exchange markets is the simplest, legal and affordable way to exchange your real money for cryptocurrency and to use it further. The most popular and reliable cryptocurrency exchange platform at the moment is Binance.com

Creating an account on the Binance exchange

1. Follow the link and register an account on Binance.com . Follow the standard procedure as on most sites. All data entered must be real. Use Latin alphabet. 

2. After registration, Binance will offer you to pass an identity check. This  procedure is required by law to protect you and other exchange clients from possible fraudsters. Either passport or driver's license can be used to confirm the identity. 

How do I top up my account on the exchange?

Показать контент

Instructions with images and videos on how to quickly buy cryptocurrency using a bank card!

The article is available in many languages, you can choose the appropriate one by changing the corresponding menu item in the upper right corner:
image.png

Top up can be performed by bank transfer or by card payment. Depending on the country, different methods can be available.

1. Follow the link and you will see the page for purchasing cryptocurrency using a bank card. You will immediately be prompted to choose your original currency and the cryptocurrency you want to buy. We recommend using the USDT cryptocurrency - in the future it will be the easiest to work with, it has minimal commissions and you may not be afraid that the price for it may drop. The USDT cryptocurrency is equated to the dollar price. 1 USDT = 1 US dollar.

image.png

2. You will be asked to add a payment card details (you can save it and use it immediately in the future) and to confirm the payment.

That's all. You have now become the proud owner of a cryptocurrency called USDT (following the same steps, you can buy other cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH, and so on).

How to make a payment using cryptocurrency?

Log in to your personal account on our website, select the ENOT payment system (if you encounter cryptocurrencies for the first time, choose only this system to avoid making mistakes in transactions), enter the desired amount of Ecoins and click the "Donate" button:

image.png

You will be redirected to the payment system page. In the left in the menu, select "CRYPTOCURRENCIES" and following "USDT TRC20". 

image.png

After that, you will be redirected to the payment page with all the necessary information. Using Binance mobile app, you can send cryptocurrency by simply scanning the code from the website!

image.png.df81ef110e8a75cd6ea72db025d1eb73.png

You need to copy the specified wallet number (circled in the screenshot). Alternatively, if you use the official Binance application, it is enough to scan the QR code and all fields will be filled in automatically.

To send cryptocurrencies from Binance to the above mentioned wallet, you need to log in to your wallet (you can do the same with the menu. In the upper right corner, click "Wallet" - "Fiat and Spot") and click the "Withdraw" button next to the required cryptocurrency (in our case, USDT):

image.png

In the "Address" field, insert the previously received wallet address (circled with a red frame in the screenshot above) and choose the network to send. In our case, this is the Tron network, it is also called TRC20 or TRX.
Wherever you make a payment using cryptocurrency, the network will be indicated on the wallet page. When withdrawing funds to this wallet, you need to choose exactly the same network. In our case, this is the Tron network, aka TRX, aka TRC20

image.png

Pay attention to the commission that is charged for the withdrawal of funds! You need to take it into consideration when making a payment. The amount you send should be equal to the amount requested by the site.
In our example, you need to send $1.86. The system commission for withdrawal is $1. For this reason, we enter $2.86.

Payments in crypto are many times safer than traditional ones, and in order to have crypto, I advise you to familiarize yourself with en.cryptoprocessing.com/otc-exchange. With this method you can earn crypto quickly and in large quantities.

image.png

Click the "Withdraw" button and wait for the payment to be confirmed on the PAYPALICH payment page. This process may take up to 5 minutes.

When the funds reach the specified address of the payment system, you will be redirected to our website with a message about a successful donation.

P2P exchange

Apart from the standard crediting method with bank cards, you can as well use P2P exchange.

This is quite easy-to-use and safe way to buy USDT. The point is that the exchange is carried out with the other users in the system. You choose a needed payment system (there are a lot for every currency), send the funds directly to another user and receive USDT on your account (this sum of USDT is automatically blocked on the other user's account, so that they cannot avoid sending them).

The pros of this method include a lot of payment system available and more profitable rate of exchange.

That's all. The short course on the cryptocurrency usage has been completed:)
We hope you that have understood how it works.

At first glance, everything may seem quite complicated, but it's not. And if you install the Binance mobile application, the process of sending cryptocurrency will be maximally simple - you just need to scan the QR code on the payment page.

Additional information is optional to read. It is for general understanding, for those who are interested in it.

Показать контент

The main thing that you need to understand when using cryptocurrencies (on our website and other). There are different networks through which you can send and receive cryptocurrencies. When you send cryptocurrency, make sure you choose the right network. In different networks, the addresses of the wallets of the same currency may differ!
If you want to receive cryptocurrency to your wallet, be sure to inform the sender about the network which they must use for the transfer.

There are a lot of networks. Some currencies (for example, USDT, which we considered) can work in a variety of networks. The commissions fees in each network are different. Transaction processing speeds are different in each network. 

Even the most popular BitCoin currency can work in different networks. The standard BitCoin network is quite slow and expensive, it is not very convenient for payments. 

If you are interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies, you can get more information in the academy from the Binance exchange.

If you have any questions, please contact us!

Thank you for your attention and enjoy the game!

Good day. I recently started following your site and I want to say that the introduction of cryptocurrency is an excellent solution, since this area is actively developing and will become better every year.

ranger1    0
On 09/03/2023 at 3:15 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Cryptocurrency is NOT the ONLY way to donate to the server! There are as well bank cards and most of the players do use them!

Wich 1 ? For card

TheAlmighty    1,046
18 hours ago, ranger1 said:

hi all , well i followed all infos . i lost the money in crypto and coin didnt came 

Hello,

Please, contact me in private messages providing the following information, so we can find the donation and contact the payment system regarding it:
-bill showing that the money were withdrawn from your bank account / wallet
-requested amount of coins
-username
-exact date and time of donation
-payment system (there are 4 on the website)
-payment method (represented in the payment system)
-4 last digits of the card if it was used
-transaction ID in the text form if the donation was made with crypto
-email address that you specified when donating (if the system asked you to specify it)

utterbitter    33
On 2/24/2023 at 8:16 PM, TheAlmighty said:

No one around me, me included with my 4 different cards can buy coins. I didn't want to wait or buy with kinah any of the felicitious I bought but I was forced to. Those were easy money you could have from me.
I recently made another futile attempt as I want some felis and paying 120 mil + is insane and I got repeatedly "transfer cancelled" seemingly coming from your side of the payment. Pointless huh? 

Skadee    1
On 13.12.2023 at 8:50 PM, utterbitter said:

No one around me, me included with my 4 different cards can buy coins. I didn't want to wait or buy with kinah any of the felicitious I bought but I was forced to. Those were easy money you could have from me.
I recently made another futile attempt as I want some felis and paying 120 mil + is insane and I got repeatedly "transfer cancelled" seemingly coming from your side of the payment. Pointless huh? 

I have the exact same issue here. I just started playing and so far I am very happy with the server. The only issue I have is that I am unable to use any of the offered payment methods. I do not own a Visa or Mastercard, since it is not as common to have one here. So, when you talk about using a "bank card", I suppose you were talking about credit cards, because the only "bank" cards accepted in any payment methods seem to be russian or ukrainian. Most of the payment websites either not load, get blocked by my provider, seem too shady to insert my personal data and debit card information, or demand up to 3 Euro transaction fees for a donation of 17 Euro. This is kind of sad tbh. Especially because this seems to be the only private server of any game that does not support paypal or other payment options which are more common to the broad public.

• Like 1

utterbitter    33
On 12/22/2023 at 2:26 PM, Skadee said:

I have the exact same issue here. I just started playing and so far I am very happy with the server. The only issue I have is that I am unable to use any of the offered payment methods. I do not own a Visa or Mastercard, since it is not as common to have one here. So, when you talk about using a "bank card", I suppose you were talking about credit cards, because the only "bank" cards accepted in any payment methods seem to be russian or ukrainian. Most of the payment websites either not load, get blocked by my provider, seem too shady to insert my personal data and debit card information, or demand up to 3 Euro transaction fees for a donation of 17 Euro. This is kind of sad tbh. Especially because this seems to be the only private server of any game that does not support paypal or other payment options which are more common to the broad public.

Contact the admins in Discord-they offered me a workaround for(slightly) bigger amount of coins bought at once and it worked. But contact them as I don't know if this should be widely talked about.

• Thanks 1

andrei1453    0

Hello , i'm banned in discord and not sure why . 

i want to donate and i cannot because i get the 'Error ' website etc. @TheAlmighty , can you please reply to my DM? 

Thank you.