Sign in to follow this  
cross69

Are there entrance to forts instances in Katalam?

cross69    3

I remember accessing danuar mysticarium with portals from Danuar Spire in North Katalam, wonder if those portals are in this version and if so what time do they open? 

Thanks.

Booblik    116
6 часов назад, cross69 сказал:

I remember accessing danuar mysticarium with portals from Danuar Spire in North Katalam, wonder if those portals are in this version and if so what time do they open? 

Thanks.

There are no portals in this version, only 2 passages near the flyover on the sides of the Danuar map

cross69    3
21 hours ago, Booblik said:

There are no portals in this version, only 2 passages near the flyover on the sides of the Danuar map

What? Don't understand...

sophisticated    241
В 13.09.2022 в 11:57, cross69 сказал:

Thanks.

Hello! 

To get into the dungeon, your race must own a fortress. The entrance to the dungeon is located in the fortress itself.

image.png.26bea9c510b181b9ca818910131be381.png

cross69    3
13 minutes ago, sophisticated said:

Hello! 

To get into the dungeon, your race must own a fortress. The entrance to the dungeon is located in the fortress itself.

image.png.26bea9c510b181b9ca818910131be381.png

Yes, I knew that, maybe the portals in main town came with a small patch after 4.6... You also needed to have ownership of the fort ofc... But pretty convenient.

sophisticated    241
2 минуты назад, cross69 сказал:

Yes, I knew that, maybe the portals in main town came with a small patch after 4.6... You also needed to have ownership of the fort ofc... But pretty convenient.

In this version of the game, entry is possible only through the fortress itself.