tempeststart

Recharger

Snare    0

Simple solution - Make alt bard to fill hp/mp between duels and learn to play without full cds... In OW u will never have full cds unless u lose every first fight after going from obelisk :P

57 minutes ago, Snare said:

Simple solution - Make alt bard to fill hp/mp between duels and learn to play without full cds... In OW u will never have full cds unless u lose every first fight after going from obelisk :P

wont have full CDs if Ure not a gunner)

Snare    0

Yep, most of situations u need to deal with gunner having 50-80% skills cd, try to adjust your gamestyle to this by doing duels with cd on skills, not always using everything your class has. Your dueling opponent will also have some CD, try to take advantage of it.

reason that i want the recharge is to let some newbies(like me) to be able to train against every different classes is true like you said the best to show your skill is doing ow but ow the classes that your fighting changes so frequently that you cannot understand the reason why you lost against them, recharger can let you fight against one class during a long period of time to let you learn faster than ow about the pvp knowledge after you know enough information about ur class to counter the class ur fighting u can switch to another class to learn

marimaru    4

I think you could abuse that system in world PvP couldn't you? Quick duel your friends to reset CD's. I know the system isn't meant for that, but it can be abused.

• Like 1

Ziffa    18
3 hours ago, marimaru said:

I think you could abuse that system in world PvP couldn't you? Quick duel your friends to reset CD's. I know the system isn't meant for that, but it can be abused.

It could be a weekly event area, where you just teleport inside

Edited by Ziffa

marimaru    4
9 minutes ago, Ziffa said:

It could be a weekly event area, where you just teleport inside

Seeing the stance on custom events/feature additions to the game i don't think that would happen anyways, seriously doubt the admins would add such a thing, sadly.

• Sad 1