Sign in to follow this  
kkukkar

Server Lag result in EB fail

kkukkar    3

Because of server lag, our EB team members link fail which results in EB fail. Pictures shown below. Server time around 15:20~15:30

We need EB CD scrolls for the members.

Here is some translation for the words in the picture. 

image.png.7633f4c573b332c5a464fb01415e2007.png

image.png.3dcdf62f183c71124fc6192653b221ee.png

image.thumb.png.50318469a7100579009cd5177aeea0af.png

image.png.c8f0a70ec81e4cb5b625dd44ab8d855a.png

image.thumb.png.b340b6805f49352e428390bc6fda5c92.png

62f508dabf5db_serverlag3.thumb.jpg.9f51e0a6f1bdf7a8fe0b576b496c5324.jpg62f508dfd9c18_serverlag4.thumb.jpg.51c46ac140d1390bafe3b7f685c31b21.jpg62f508e2e3082_serverlag5.thumb.jpg.4f5a06e175100b2bd845e43afcb2e9ce.jpgAion0021.thumb.jpg.3d0982d987061f4937a13e452982f34a.jpg

Edited by kkukkar
  • Haha 1

kkukkar    3

Team member name: Ovo、Firehokkien、Dongfeng、Marrrrio、Xiazi、Xiaohuoguo、Jacobk、Echoooo、Fishegg、Rainny、Laggy、Traumerei、Sasaqasok、Daydayup、Sucan、Aave、Madskillz、Yuci、Xjinxx、Gondul、Stampita、Kittimamymav、Moonlitnight、Underyourspell

• Like 1

Hayter    83

It is a punishment for you from the Digital Gods. You were trying to no let Amanechan enter SWB today. Also yesterday. So the Digital Gods punished you and you fail SWB run today. Accept your punishment and change your behavior.

kkukkar    3
8 minutes ago, Hayter said:

这是数字神对你的惩罚。你今天试图不让 Amanechan 进入 SWB。也是昨天。所以数字之神惩罚了你,你今天的 SWB 运行失败了。接受你的惩罚,改变你的行为。

you need to fix your head indeed

OVO    3
10 minutes ago, Hayter said:

这是数字神对你的惩罚。你今天试图不让 Amanechan 进入 SWB。也是昨天。所以数字之神惩罚了你,你今天的 SWB 运行失败了。接受你的惩罚,改变你的行为。

he won't be able to enter tomorrow too

Hayter    83
1 час назад, OVO сказал:

he won't be able to enter tomorrow too

He entered today. You know it, you always check him at search. And you failed SWB, so we shall call you now OVO0GP

kkukkar    3
28 minutes ago, Hayter said:

He entered today. You know it, you always check him at search. And you failed SWB, so we shall call you now OVO0GP

You really need some mental cure bro, go find some help but not playing a clown here is better for you. :)

kkukkar    3
29 minutes ago, Hayter said:

他今天进来了。你知道的,你总是在搜索时检查他。你失败了 SWB,所以我们现在叫你 OVO0GP

This topic is about the server lag but you focus on the fking "Amanechan", you really act like a thirsty mokey. lmao

kkukkar    3
31 minutes ago, Hayter said:

I hope you can be a man who faces me directly other than a coward who dares only write some bad words in-game with your lvl30 character, ^ ^ gl hf

Hayter    83

We did SWB just before you. You were waiting for camp we used to enter. No lags or anything. It's just your alliance that is cursed. Also i think 2 days ago you were beaten and your swb run was ruined. and the day before that you got overrun and waited for camp to turn. You are loosers. Put the 0GP into lfg when you build your alliance.

kkukkar    3
11 minutes ago, Hayter said:

We did SWB just before you. You were waiting for camp we used to enter. No lags or anything. It's just your alliance that is cursed. Also i think 2 days ago you were beaten and your swb run was ruined. and the day before that you got overrun and waited for camp to turn. You are loosers. Put the 0GP into lfg when you build your alliance.

2 days ago we were beaten?Are you taking too much drugs?hahaha stop answering me you drug abuser. Hope you can live a life in reality.

kkukkar    3
15 minutes ago, Hayter said:

Ohh btw our alliance members get admin's compensation. Feel disappointed?😁

• Sad 1

Christof    72
9 hours ago, kkukkar said:

Team member name: Ovo、Firehokkien、Dongfeng、Marrrrio、Xiazi、Xiaohuoguo、Jacobk、Echoooo、Fishegg、Rainny、Laggy、Traumerei、Sasaqasok、Daydayup、Sucan、Aave、Madskillz、Yuci、Xjinxx、Gondul、Stampita、Kittimamymav、Moonlitnight、Underyourspell

Sorry for the lag problems, I will forward these names to the admins, please be aware of your mailboxes, thanks.

nanock    0

I have seen that some guild mates have received a reset scroll for EB. My alliance also had lag issues that took all members out of the server. Upon entering we wiped EB... I don't remember everyone's name, but when I took the photo there were these in the alliance:

Muxsa, Varsha, Mortalbullet, Ticklemypickle, Buttercookie, Nightsnakes, Elysanna, Neonslayer, Qsss, Letmehealyouu, Abusalm, Fghfghfghfg¿...?, Ryuuki, Qboof, Arryyyy.

I don't know if any other alliance member has reported it, but I guess not. It's the only screenshot I took and I don't know if it will be enough to prove it. We join EB around 17:30 GMT+2

Aion0074.thumb.jpg.ffed269dd8deff6ede52359eb22d07b8.jpg

fecha.thumb.JPG.e8597d8b72dd5da2c596e8436b6243ad.JPG

fecha.JPG

swsl    7
24 минуты назад, nanock сказал:

I have seen that some guild mates have received a reset scroll for EB. My alliance also had lag issues that took all members out of the server. Upon entering we wiped EB... I don't remember everyone's name, but when I took the photo there were these in the alliance:

Muxsa, Varsha, Mortalbullet, Ticklemypickle, Buttercookie, Nightsnakes, Elysanna, Neonslayer, Qsss, Letmehealyouu, Abusalm, Fghfghfghfg¿...?, Ryuuki, Qboof, Arryyyy.

I don't know if any other alliance member has reported it, but I guess not. It's the only screenshot I took and I don't know if it will be enough to prove it. We join EB around 17:30 GMT+2

Aion0074.thumb.jpg.ffed269dd8deff6ede52359eb22d07b8.jpg

fecha.thumb.JPG.e8597d8b72dd5da2c596e8436b6243ad.JPG

fecha.JPG

scrolls have already been sent to your alliance

nanock    0
10 minutes ago, swsl said:

scrolls have already been sent to your alliance

@swsl

Sorry I forgot to add myself to the nick list (OMG): Forcejkee

Edited by nanock

swsl    7
7 минут назад, nanock сказал: