Sign in to follow this  
GikuBuriku

Back after 10 yesrs, looking for a Legion

GikuBuriku    1

Hellow, i am back to Aion after more then 10 years and i find that euroAion is a great server. 

The last time i played the cap lvl was 55 and bt was the endgame instance everyone was doing.

I see the game has added lots of new things from 2.0 till 4.8 and i am kind of overwelmed with all the new instances and mechanics. I am curently a gladiator lvl 64 and started farming BM set and i wold love finding an english speaching legion with wich i can chat and PvPvE so i can get up to speed with all the new things.

Thx and best of luck 🤞

Edited by GikuBuriku
  • Like 1

RevreDy    8

Hello GikuBuriku

I just wanted to welcome you to EuroAion, I'm glad seeing people joining and choosing our server, we are trying our best to keep people happy and pleased while we all enjoy our fun time in the server and PvPvE!

Have a Great day and an even Greater experience playing alongside with all of us!!!

WELCOME

Belgarath    24

Hello everyone, I'm back to playing after months of intense commitments, I noticed that there have been changes on obtaining honor points and honestly I didn't take this choice well. At the moment I have all the set star 2 and I can't increase the level of armor anymore due to the loss of the rank being at 0 hp! By the way, I can no longer get them with arenas. I understand the motivation but people who restart or start playing now are penalized a lot!