Sign in to follow this  
Dawaj

Can't connect to server

Dawaj    1

Can't connect since yesterday, when i use vpn its working or when i share my mobile internet its wotking, but with my own wifi its not working.

I think i disabled firewall ... but i'm not sure if I did it well, can you help me ?

BUG.PNG

• Like 1

CandyPL    4

Hi my english is not good but I also have this problem. 

I'm yesterday play normal in euroaion, today my client no work have same problem. 

I try reinstall, try firewall and windows defender - all be ok with this topic.

My client work only if i use VPN, but i do not know! In my network client not woork today. :(

bez tytułu1.png

• Like 1

HookAge    2

I have the same problem since about a week now. Sometimes the game works fine, plays for about an hour or two then disconnects and unable to connect to the server again.

I've changed no settings from the time it was working fine, a VPN seems to allow connection, checking the game and re-downloading the game, but as soon as you load into the game it immediately disconnects again. Turning the VPN on and off grants connection somehow but only briefly and disconnects as soon as you log in.

Is this a measure to prevent DDOS attacks or something? @Observer could you help maybe? Thanks a lot in advance

image.png.58f0165f7da80621a0a170a758b7d06e.png

• Like 1

CandyPL    4
37 minutes ago, HookAge said:

I have the same problem since about a week now. Sometimes the game works fine, plays for about an hour or two then disconnects and unable to connect to the server again.

I've changed no settings from the time it was working fine, a VPN seems to allow connection, checking the game and re-downloading the game, but as soon as you load into the game it immediately disconnects again. Turning the VPN on and off grants connection somehow but only briefly and disconnects as soon as you log in.

Is this a measure to prevent DDOS attacks or something? @Observer could you help maybe? Thanks a lot in advance

image.png.58f0165f7da80621a0a170a758b7d06e.png

Yes this is same problem with me.

Only in VPN and mobile wifi work game - if u have so much transfer data in phone u can try create hotspot, is better than vpn.

In my home wifi game not work... :(

• Like 1

CandyPL    4

@HookAge

Connection issues
If you cannot connect to the server, there is a high probability that your IP address is banned by the anti-ddos system. We recommend using any VPN to access the game. While the attacks are not over, we cannot work individually with each IP address.

:( @TheAlmighty

Today in VPN also not work... i try in all land

Edited by CandyPL

HookAge    2

Yesterday it worked without VPN again for roughly 4-5 hours, today, after the maintenance it doesn't work again. 

I don't get what is causing this, that it just randomly works and then doesn't. I would get if the IP adress would be banned, but why does it work a day later again then?

._. frustrating 

Christof    72
14 hours ago, CandyPL said:

Not work all time in my home wifi :( 

This problem should be solved, isn't it ? the server was offline yesterday this might have been the problem.

CandyPL    4
1 hour ago, Christof said:

Ten problem powinien zostać rozwiązany, prawda? serwer był wczoraj offline, to mógł być problem.

In my wifi serwer client not work.

I must all time use VPR or mobile phone data hotspot :( 

CandyPL    4

Now is excellent moment! 

I try run client with out VPN in my home wifi and all is good!

It work!

Edited by CandyPL