Shiraelix

Question about mounts

RevreDy    8

Hello Shiraelix 

I haven't seen this mount in our server so far neither on Euro Aion shop. As about how it does look ingame keep in mind that graphics settings play a huge role in apearance. The video might be in High Quality Engine on Very high for example while most of the people are playing on default and custom settings for better performance, experience ingame.

Last but not least, everything we introduce in the server are game files from retail there for we do get the best quality possible by the retail itself!

Shiraelix    1

In the video mounts glow very bright (even too much). There is no glowing at all on screenshot from the shop. Does it mean that in game it is the same?

Shiraelix    1
1 hour ago, RevreDy said:

Hello Shiraelix 

I haven't seen this mount in our server so far neither on Euro Aion shop. As about how it does look ingame keep in mind that graphics settings play a huge role in apearance. The video might be in High Quality Engine on Very high for example while most of the people are playing on default and custom settings for better performance, experience ingame.

Last but not least, everything we introduce in the server are game files from retail there for we do get the best quality possible by the retail itself!

I have other question. I noted that skills icons do not update with level. Is there any way to fix it?

RevreDy    8
2 hours ago, Shiraelix said:

In the video mounts glow very bright (even too much). There is no glowing at all on screenshot from the shop. Does it mean that in game it is the same?

again it is really important what graphics you are using, some of the icons on shop might have been taken by the staff and some of them might have been downloaded so each photo might not be on very high graphics, in other words yes they are mounts that glow and mounts that don't but the graphics settings plays a very important role on this too.

RevreDy    8
1 hour ago, Shiraelix said:

I have other question. I noted that skills icons do not update with level. Is there any way to fix it?

what do you mean they dont update? somes times when you level up some skills get upgrades to IV for example but in order to take place in the skill bar as I've seen you must use the K (skill list) and drag and drop it on the skill bar or press it one time and if you already have them in the skill bar they will get updated, that thing was since official 4.6!

Also keep in mind that some skills they do not change Icon, it remains the same and the only thing changing is the number (I - II - III - V) etc.

A good way to check if it is updated is by opening the skill list, go the the level you are and compare the skill stats with the ones you already have!

Shiraelix    1
34 minutes ago, RevreDy said:

what do you mean they dont update? somes times when you level up some skills get upgrades to IV for example but in order to take place in the skill bar as I've seen you must use the K (skill list) and drag and drop it on the skill bar or press it one time and if you already have them in the skill bar they will get updated, that thing was since official 4.6!

Also keep in mind that some skills they do not change Icon, it remains the same and the only thing changing is the number (I - II - III - V) etc.

A good way to check if it is updated is by opening the skill list, go the the level you are and compare the skill stats with the ones you already have!

Thanks you, probably this was change after I had stop playing.

Also, I have seen these mounts ingame and now I know that they don't glow.

• Like 1