ShadowAngell67

Durable daevanion Set

Hello,

Please can some one help me with how you can get the durable daevanion all 5 set???

I only get two parts I dont know how to get the other 3.

I'am on asmodian and lvl 56 and a templar.

Edited by ShadowAngell67

RevreDy    8
2 hours ago, ShadowAngell67 said:

Hello,

Please can some one help me with how you can get the durable daevanion all 5 set???

I only get two parts I dont know how to get the other 3.

I'am on asmodian and lvl 56 and a templar.

hello ShadowAngell67

There is a pink quest named Durable Deavanion Armor given by Lilyolin same as Durable Deavanion Weapon and a Quest named The protection of Sage II.

You can get only 2 armour pieces per character there for you gonna need another 2 characters of level 55 to get the other x2 armour pieces that can be exchanged for your class and then you gonna be able to get the quest for the weapon.

Allmighty has already responded to a topic about this quest about 3 years ago.

RevreDy    8
13 hours ago, ShadowAngell67 said:

Thanks, but do you get the lvl 65 deavanion set or dont because I cant find anything on that to how does that works??

As far as I know the only "deavanion set" that is for 65level is the Marchutan Protector Set (for asmo) & Kaisinel's Protector Set (for Elyos) that is mythical and it is not available in the 4.6 (current patch), the Durable Deavanion set is a level 55 fabled (gold) set. I might be mistaking but i've done my search and found nothing more.