Sign in to follow this  
nanock

vote reward bugged?

nanock    0

Hello.

I have been voting for a long time and I have noticed that I am receiving +5 ecoins. But from the euroaion website it says that by voting you should receive +10 ecoins.

Is it a bug? Does it only happen to me?

Thanks!

bankutiiza    2

It has happened several times that I have not received the Vote-reward. Even now after 2 votes, it has not increased my Ecoins.

sophisticated    241
14 часов назад, bankutiiza сказал:

It has happened several times that I have not received the Vote-reward. Even now after 2 votes, it has not increased my Ecoins.

Hello, 

Please, make sure that you're entering your username when voting and not your nickname. 

If this is alright, go to your profile on mmotop and check if the votes were counted there. If there are no votes on mmotop, they cannot be credited in our system. 

Note that on mmotop you can vote only once a day, from one IP, for one account and for 1 server. If you try to vote for different accounts or servers from one IP in one day, the vote will not be registered. 

bankutiiza    2
On 2022. 08. 26. at 10:57 AM, sophisticated said:

Hello, 

Please, make sure that you're entering your username when voting and not your nickname. 

If this is alright, go to your profile on mmotop and check if the votes were counted there. If there are no votes on mmotop, they cannot be credited in our system. 

Note that on mmotop you can vote only once a day, from one IP, for one account and for 1 server. If you try to vote for different accounts or servers from one IP in one day, the vote will not be registered. 

Thank you the reply!

Psycoo    5

No problem mate  ı m taking +5 per 24h and that never been 10+ it was always 5+ check your id