Sign in to follow this  
doli

proof of administration doesnot care about players.

doli    5

So earlier we were in sauro and Mythic accesory dropped. we tried to sell it for kinah and for some reason buyer couldnot see the mythic Accesory loot but could see the other useless loot from boss. we sent a ticket and there is a proof of Admins doing nothing other than blaming players for their stupidity.

P.s. we obviously didnot take a screenshot of the drop because we didnot think of that shit would happen. 

And they didnot even bother to check the logs.

Wish there was better server than that crap or wouldnot even bother playing on this server.

Aion0006.jpg

12.png

doli    5

they dont even know how to check logs and you guys think they can fix the balance between elyos and asmos? what a joke 

• Like 2

Observer    19
7 часов назад, doli сказал:

they dont even know how to check logs and you guys think they can fix the balance between elyos and asmos? what a joke 

Hello, how can you ask help, without any proof, that drop was there? And then you start to trashtalk with helper? You was there, and if accessories was in mob, you could take screenshots of it. 

NancyFox    222

I don't see a single screen where it is clearly visible that the ring is in the boss. I see a screen from the buyer, where there is only garbage in the boss.
Do you have a screenshot of what the ring really was there?
@doli

Ellowain    73

"And then you start to trashtalk with helper?" - It looks like the helper started the trash talk by replying " Are you trying to fool us? Its a very bad idea"

The admin of this server are often quick to blame the community and call their players stupid and liars. Tickets, this forum, and the discord channels are all full of helpers/admin mouthing off at players. Then players get blocked/silenced when they give back the same attitude in return. :/

• Like 2

doli    5

i dont like being blamed for something i didnot do thats first, second helper shouldnot be blaming players without checking the details first. I couldnot take the screenshot of the drop because later boss dissapeared with the loot and thats when we sent a ticket about that incident but that helper on that screenshot blamed me for lying about something he didnot even check first. 

doli    5
37 minutes ago, Ellowain said:

"And then you start to trashtalk with helper?" - It looks like the helper started the trash talk by replying " Are you trying to fool us? Its a very bad idea"

The admin of this server are often quick to blame the community and call their players stupid and liars. Tickets, this forum, and the discord channels are all full of helpers/admin mouthing off at players. Then players get blocked/silenced when they give back the same attitude in return. :/

exactly, thank you!

doli    5
48 minutes ago, NancyFox said:

I don't see a single screen where it is clearly visible that the ring is in the boss. I see a screen from the buyer, where there is only garbage in the boss.
Do you have a screenshot of what the ring really was there?
@doli

yeah that screenshot is from buyer, unfortunately we didnot take a screenshot from our side where we could see the ring but anyways you guys can check server logs and so on, instead it is easier to blame some one for lying than checking details for reall.

• Like 1

Observer    19
9 минут назад, doli сказал:

second helper shouldnot be blaming players without checking the details first. I couldnot take the screenshot of the drop because later boss dissapeared with the loot

I said so from the screenshots provided, and it looked like a pure deception of the administration, you have some of the screenshots, but you don’t have screenshots with the accessories themselves. How did it happen? I can also take a screenshot with an empty mob, and say that there is tempering  there by linking it to the chat

doli    5
Just now, Observer said:

I said so from the screenshots provided, and it looked like a pure deception of the administration, you have some of the screenshots, but you don’t have screenshots with the accessories themselves. How did it happen? I can also take a screenshot with an empty mob, and say that there is tempering  there by linking it to the chat

you can also check the server logs and see if the accesory dropped but doubt you know how to do it

doli    5
1 minute ago, Observer said:

you call whole group of 6 people a lier which is an insult as well, well done moderators well done, thats the way to communicate with the your community from where you guys getting payed 

Upset    2

If you don't have a screenshot there is probably no way to proof you are not lying, but in case you will try to sell any thing again - you have to pick it up for roll and everyone in group has to pass on it. Then will the buyer see it as soon as he can loot the boss.

• Like 2

doli    5
Just now, Upset said:

If you don't have a screenshot there is probably no way to proof you are not lying, but in case you will try to sell any thing again - you have to pick it up for roll and everyone in group has to pass on it. Then will the buyer see it as soon as he can loot the boss.

yeah thanks for the help, next time will try to do that if keep playing after this. they could have explained that but they just blamed me for lying..

• Like 1

doli    5
1 minute ago, Upset said:

they expect players to take a screenshot of every step just in case some incident happens lol

• Like 1

Observer    19
Только что, doli сказал:

yeah thanks for the help, next time will try to do that if keep playing after this. they could have explained that but they just blamed me for lying..

I never said that you are lier, i ask you are you trying to fool us? Than you start to flame me

doli    5

i dont care about the accesory anymore. i just want others to see what we are dealing with

doli    5
Just now, Observer said:

I never said that you are lier, i ask you are you trying to fool us? Than you start to flame me

thats exactly what that means, "are you trying to fool us" thats pretty much the meaning of some one lying

Observer    19
3 минуты назад, doli сказал:

they expect players to take a screenshot of every step just in case some incident happens lol

If you need help from administration, you need to provide screenshots, any proof of your incident. But you take only empty screenshot, where we can see only ring linked in chat

doli    5
1 minute ago, Observer said:

If you need help from administration, you need to provide screenshots, any proof of your incident. But you take only empty screenshot, where we can see only ring linked in chat

yeah sure, i will take a screenshot of every step i do in game and send it to you directly after this.

DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC!

doli    5
3 minutes ago, Observer said:

and just to make it clear for you again and again, i couldnot take a screenshot of the loot from boss because the boss dissapeared with the loot.

Observer    19
1 минуту назад, doli сказал:

yeah sure, i will take a screenshot of every step i do in game and send it to you directly after this.

DO NOT CLOSE THIS TOPIC!

You dont need take ss of every your step, but if you open ticket for help, please provide right screenshots, not just suspicious empty boss

doli    5
Just now, Observer said:

You dont need take ss of every your step, but if you open ticket for help, please provide right screenshots, not just suspicious empty boss

and again see the reply above ))