Paralyzed

Problem with Download

Paralyzed    0
I have been trying to download and install Aion for 2 days. I tried from Torrent and then extracted the package, but when I open the launcher and start the "update" it stops, hours and hours it never goes on ... I uninstalled everything and started the download directly from the launcher, but still not works! I've tried disabling EVERY kind of antivirus, but the download doesn't work! I have the 1000 mega, I download ANY game in a few minutes, except EuroAion ... I set everything to "torrent" from the settings. Since there are, I also add that the fps are locked at 60 and with the computer I have it is not possible. There is clearly something wrong. Please, I need help or else I'll have to switch servers.
Edited by Paralyzed

Christof    72

Hey @Paralyzed, this problem can be solved if you add the game to the white list of all your antimalware programs including Windows defender and in the firewall. Reboot the PC and start the launcher after it right-click on the game folder -> Properties -> Remove the checkmark from the attribute "read-only" -> OK. Start the launcher.

• Like 1