Sign in to follow this  
chrome

Accidentally bought DropPack (30 days) for alt.

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello, 
We can make a transfer in this case. For this follow the instructions: 
Throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]".  IT MUST BE ONE SCREENSHOT! DON'T CUT IT!

For the refund we will also need your account name, both nicknames and link to the item in our game shop

chrome    0
8 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 
We can make a transfer in this case. For this follow the instructions: 
Throw away the wrong item and provide the screenshot. Screenshot must contain character nickname, ranking of ALL players or legions (abyss ranking list, NOT your OWN ranking) and server time (for this put the mouse on the small moon/sun near the navigating map). The chat on the screenshot must write: "You have discarded [the item]".  IT MUST BE ONE SCREENSHOT! DON'T CUT IT!

For the refund we will also need your account name, both nicknames and link to the item in our game shop

Aion0081.thumb.jpg.d817542b07d561ef66518e04180ccb4a.jpg

account name (from which the item was purchased) - lonome

account name (to which the item was sent) - lonome97 (char nickname - Kisiao)

item link: https://euroaion.com/en-US/Shop/Details/186000343_1

can I get the refund to the account from which it was gifted? (lonome)

chrome    0

Adding 1 m ore screenshot where char name is clearly visible (not only in the group panel)

Aion0084.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,057

As i can see in the purchase history, the item was bought from the account lonome to the character Chrome, not that char on the screen. 

The character Kisiao got the item from another account. We can only return coins to that account or send the item to another character. 

chrome    0
7 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

As i can see in the purchase history, the item was bought from the account lonome to the character Chrome, not that char on the screen. 

The character Kisiao got the item from another account. We can only return coins to that account or send the item to another character. 

wow that's really strange... Can the item be sent to the char named Chrome, please?

Edited by chrome

TheAlmighty    1,057
7 minutes ago, chrome said:

wow that's really strange... Can the item be sent to the char named Chrome, please?

What exactly is strange? You didn't know that you bought the item from another playere? :) Yes, it can be sent.

chrome    0
4 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

What exactly is strange? You didn't know that you bought the item from another playere? :) Yes, it can be sent.

:D Just send it to Chrome then (account: lonome)

TheAlmighty    1,057

We have contacted the person who sent you the item, as it was a mistake and the player opened a ticket about it before. So you received the item just by mistake. Surely we will not restore any coins for it on your account. However the player who sent it said the following: "Let it be a gift". So we will transfer the item this time.

chrome    0
23 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

We have contacted the person who sent you the item, as it was a mistake and the player opened a ticket about it before. So you received the item just by mistake. Surely we will not restore any coins for it on your account. However the player who sent it said the following: "Let it be a gift". So we will transfer the item this time.

Now it makes sense, I thought I bought 2 as a mistake, since it happened to me before.