Sign in to follow this  
ryzon

Windows corrupted

ryzon    0

Hello everyone,

I just downloaded the game, installed .NET and directX, however, I always get the error attached in the picture...

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thank you.

error.png

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello,

Solution:
a) Press WIN+R, write msconfig -> press enter; go to the Boot tab and choose Windows 10.
b) If you don't have any boot variants in there, the only way to fix the problem is to reinstall Windows.

ryzon    0

reinstall Windows?

Well with all due respect that must be a joke..

I don't think that's a solution. There might be another way to fix this problem.

It seems it is related to the anti cheat...

Hope some1 can help..

TheAlmighty    1,046
11 hours ago, ryzon said:

reinstall Windows?

Well with all due respect that must be a joke..

I don't think that's a solution. There might be another way to fix this problem.

It seems it is related to the anti cheat...

Hope some1 can help..

Unfortunately, the problem is that patch guard is disabled in your OS, therefore the game cannot be started. Maybe you disabled it by yourself, or mabe you intalled windows with this function off. Sadly, the game cannot be started without this function. Maybe you will find a way to activate it. Google gives guides on how to disable it, maybe you can follow then backwards.

ryzon    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Unfortunately, the problem is that patch guard is disabled in your OS, therefore the game cannot be started. Maybe you disabled it by yourself, or mabe you intalled windows with this function off. Sadly, the game cannot be started without this function. Maybe you will find a way to activate it. Google gives guides on how to disable it, maybe you can follow then backwards.

I'm trying to find a solution but Active Anticheat has poor documentation/support.. 

In my position, I cant afford to reinstall my windows and lose my personal apps/files..

I guess I will not be able to play.. sad

Christof    72

Actually, you have two solutions for your problem, buy a pen drive or split your main disk in two and save your personal files in the second half, so you can reinstall Windows in the first half.