Karakuchi21

Didnt Received Ecoin

Karakuchi21    1

hi Admin,

i have a problem regarding purchasing Ecoin. Yesterday i have purchase 250 ecoin using USDT (cryptocurrency) from my Huobi Wallet to your wallet. The transaction is successful on my side (Refer to the picture below). After 24 hours of that transaction, i still didnt received any Ecoin. Please Help me.  

image_6483441.JPG

Christof    72

Hey @Karakuchi21 I'm sorry for this problem, but if you really want to solve this problem fast content the payment system support, this has to be a problem from their side, but in any case, I'll forward your information to our admin, keep me updated about your this here.

Karakuchi21    1
On 18/04/2022 at 8:52 AM, Christof said:

Hey @Karakuchi21 I'm sorry for this problem, but if you really want to solve this problem fast content the payment system support, this has to be a problem from their side, but in any case, I'll forward your information to our admin, keep me updated about your this here.

hi admin,

i still didnt received the Ecoin. i already contact my crypto wallet support..they said that the payment had go through..so from my side..the payment has been made. 

Karakuchi21    1
7 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Please, tell what payment system did you use? 

hi..I use DIGISeller...i pick USDT(Tether) payment system...i pay to the address that state in the screenshot.

TheAlmighty    1,057
7 hours ago, Karakuchi21 said:

hi..I use DIGISeller...i pick USDT(Tether) payment system...i pay to the address that state in the screenshot.

After you pay in digiseller, you recieve a code, which appears right after on the screen, in your profile and is also sent to your email. You need to copy this code and enter it in your profile on our website in "exchange code" (on the donation page at the same spot where you chose "get code"). Then the coins will appear in your account.

Karakuchi21    1
On 20/04/2022 at 5:26 PM, TheAlmighty said:

After you pay in digiseller, you recieve a code, which appears right after on the screen, in your profile and is also sent to your email. You need to copy this code and enter it in your profile on our website in "exchange code" (on the donation page at the same spot where you chose "get code"). Then the coins will appear in your account.

hi admin,

i didnt received any email from Euroaion or Digiseller regarding the Code. And I cant find any code in my profile.

aion.png

TheAlmighty    1,057
9 minutes ago, Karakuchi21 said:

hi admin,

i didnt received any email from Euroaion or Digiseller regarding the Code. And I cant find any code in my profile.

Spoiler

aion.png

Hello,

The code appears right after the payment on the screen (not on our website, but on digiseller), then it is sent to the email that you provided when donating. Also all your transactions and codes can be found in digiseller.market. 

Karakuchi21    1
4 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

The code appears right after the payment on the screen (not on our website, but on digiseller), then it is sent to the email that you provided when donating. Also all your transactions and codes can be found in digiseller.market. 

hi admin,

Got the lnk..tq for helping me..

• Like 1