Sign in to follow this  
n8lik

Siege bug

n8lik    0

I just did the siege got 0 GP when i did more than 100kills on all siege? wtf help 

Christof    72
1 minute ago, n8lik said:

I just did the siege got 0 GP when i did more than 100kills on all siege? wtf help 

Hey @n8likthe 100kills probably were made on an Alliance, so technically they're not your kills but your alliance members kill, also the siege has many points, you need to be on the siege zone(close to the fort) to do the most DPS for each kill, and also doing the siege alone or duo it's much better.

n8lik    0

I mean in the LFG /3 some guys had the same issues, I made some AP close to fortress, (in theses links)

So i rly dont understand why i dont have any GP on all of theses fortress

bassen.PNG

Prades.PNG

Sillus.PNG

TheAlmighty    1,057

Hello,

Yesterday there were a lot of people on the siege as we noticed and a lot of pvp. If you didn't get GP then it just means that somebody did a better performance. For GP you must get AP within the siege terrirory and get higher in the rank than other players. 

n8lik    0

But u cant tell me that i did less contribution in EVERY fortress when i got 150gp+ in a normal time and i did a lot of pvp compared to the other siege

TheAlmighty    1,057
15 minutes ago, n8lik said:

But u cant tell me that i did less contribution in EVERY fortress when i got 150gp+ in a normal time and i did a lot of pvp compared to the other siege

As well as the other players did. We heard how many players arrived yesterday for PVP in sieges.