Sign in to follow this  
MickeyTSr

Design Perer Aether Jelly

MickeyTSr    1

I have been trying to find this Design now for a few days with no luck. 

Design: Perer Aether Jelly Level 440 the Cooking merchant is suppose to have it, but I am over looking it 

or it is with another merchant.

Any help would be appreciated thank you in advance

Nimure    33

You need to join the Wrights of Dawn, earn Wright's Token (there is 1 daily quest and 2 weekly quests in Sarpan) and then buy it from the merchant either in Elian or in Sanctum (see pictures below).

In order to get the crafting daily, you have to have 1 profession at least on level 400.

Aion0008.thumb.jpg.1e315c32692218af12d0676be939816d.jpgAion0007.thumb.jpg.69b58d83f5bfa72dd039c5d844623bde.jpg

MickeyTSr    1

Still I rechecked where you can buy this Recipe and it states that you can Buy from the Cooking Skill Merchant (Elyos)

you can find this on the AionDatabase if you do a search for Recipe Perer Aether Jelly

Thank you for helping me 

TheAlmighty    1,054
7 minutes ago, MickeyTSr said:

Still I rechecked where you can buy this Recipe and it states that you can Buy from the Cooking Skill Merchant (Elyos)

you can find this on the AionDatabase if you do a search for Recipe Perer Aether Jelly

Thank you for helping me 

Hello,

The database is for an older version. 

Thsi recipe can be dropped from many mobs with some chance or received throught the method mention by the players above.

Arlento    1

What lvl do u need to be with those carfting faction ? Or just 400 in a crafting profession ?

alexi98    0

its outside of the alchemy crafting spot in sanctum. You will see 5 NPC`s . Its exactly across the room where you can found a legion.