Sign in to follow this  
Ryonx1

Buy items from webshop disappearing in game

Ryonx1    5

Hello i buy from webshop on valentine day items from Housekeeping and after event valentine remove i notice my items on house gone that was not 30 days about from webshop that are permanent , i write to support but nothing none help , you remove the event with items from webshop that i have installed in my house and now what have to buy them again ? 4 chairs , 1 table, 1 bed , 1 eastern guestbloom .

Christof    72

Hey @Ryonx1, We'd like to have more information about your problem, which items you had(links from aioncodex it's fine), screenshots if you have inside your items, the items inside the shelves.

I'll be waiting for your reply here.

Ryonx1    5

Those are the missing items that i  spend my ecoins when i buy with really money , the guestbloom i found in store house only , rest are gone62431fd38bb8b_x16.thumb.png.ce9aa66a1cf6eea0a18ffc923a9ea7fc.png

Edited by Ryonx1

Christof    72
18 hours ago, Ryonx1 said:

So there no help return my items or my ecoins that i spend on them ?

I asked about screenshots of the items you had inside your shelves, and also the item link, we can't just send this item without proof that you had them.

Ryonx1    5

omg i shut be make screeshot before they gone? who know they will gone to make screenshot before they gone , you know what happen tomorrow ? common this is absurd , you guys can see every one what items they buy with ecoins , when i send money donation for server for have fanny in game that you know yes? so when i spend them you no know? then when my fanny have remove with your event then i have a learned what to not buy for not disappear with the help you give me,( tomorrow make a screenshot of your account or set because will be disappear) so i must be prepare have a proff for all? check my account list that i have buy items from your store , i know you have this but yes is take time , if there wont help get my items back then i wont spend any money on this server because you no help and must bring my mom from coffin back for proff when is ready gone

Edited by Ryonx1
  • Like 1