Sign in to follow this  
sonyx

aion client weight

sonyx    0

hi ppl i'm new on this game and i'm trying this server instead the ncsoft because idk i like this xD but i have some doubts.

• the launcher says 35,95GB for the client is that really? is the game so heavy no? idk if is buged or idk  but my launcher say time remain 8hr and i'm downloading with 169kb/s (yea venezuelan internet sucks)
  • is the server new? i mean the guide section is really empty idk 5 o 7 guides already but no one is for any class guide, is ok but atleast for me a player guide is nice, i'm planning to play some like rogue or warrior idk.
  • any latin or spanish guild? i mean spanish speaking guild?

nothing more to say, cya ppl, have a nice day!

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, sonyx said:

hi ppl i'm new on this game and i'm trying this server instead the ncsoft because idk i like this xD but i have some doubts.

• the launcher says 35,95GB for the client is that really? is the game so heavy no? idk if is buged or idk  but my launcher say time remain 8hr and i'm downloading with 169kb/s (yea venezuelan internet sucks)
  • is the server new? i mean the guide section is really empty idk 5 o 7 guides already but no one is for any class guide, is ok but atleast for me a player guide is nice, i'm planning to play some like rogue or warrior idk.

Hello, 

The game is really 36Gb, including alll language packs. Unfortunately, you won't be able to play without all the localization files. 

The server was opened on 20.09.2019? so yeah, it is new. We have a competition for writing guides, which helps to get more guides on our forum. 

And I guess, you will definitely find a legion with Spanish-speaking players for you :)

Best regards

Senju    39
On 17/11/2019 at 7:07 AM, sonyx said:

I will post my class guide about Aethertechs today or tomorrow.