Sign in to follow this  
Missvee

Housing

Missvee    0

My question is regarding a housing issue.  How can I get a house that has never come up on the auction? There are so many available for auction, but the one I want has never come up for auction.

TheAlmighty    1,046
12 minutes ago, Missvee said:

My question is regarding a housing issue.  How can I get a house that has never come up on the auction? There are so many available for auction, but the one I want has never come up for auction.

Hello, 

All the houses appear in queue. So, as soon as it is turn of this house, it will appear in the list. The server is new, we didn't have many auction restarts yet, so it may take time.

Best regards

Missvee    0

Thank you for responding.  This is my first attempt at communicating on a forum so please be patient with me:)  If housing appears "in queue", is there anyway to tell when it would come available? I am really confused.  How long does the cycle (queue) take? For instance, if I wanted a property in "State Peaks Crown", how is it determined when it will come up.  It could potentially be several months or much longer before it cycles around.  And even when it cycles, it may not be the particular property I am wanting to bid on.  It sure would be great if the program was set up so that you could bid on the specific property that you are interested in.