Sign in to follow this  
kodokuna

A Q about the balance problem

kodokuna    2

Hey there, I'm just starting out on this server and seeing the posts about population balance earlier I wanted to make sure if the problem persists.

I've always played on the Asmo side but will consider making an Elyos character if it's still needed.

Thank you and see you ingame!

Edited by kodokuna

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

We have taken some measures, but for now elyos still has a bit less players. You can also receive gifts for choosing Ely side (but be careful, only available until lvl 10) 

• Like 1

NAO    2

Heyho, downloading the client right now, I'd like to join the less numerous side too. Right now it shows 53% Ely 47% Asm. Does that reflect the day to day raid balance or are Ely still weaker?

TheAlmighty    1,054
5 hours ago, NAO said:

Heyho, downloading the client right now, I'd like to join the less numerous side too. Right now it shows 53% Ely 47% Asm. Does that reflect the day to day raid balance or are Ely still weaker?

Hello, 

The percentage shows how many players are online on the sides. And there are more ely than asmo. 

NAO    2

So I made an Asmo char, seems the influce has really swung in the elyos favour. Maybe it's time to reverse the suggestion you get when downloading the client and loging in for the first time ;)

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
12 hours ago, NAO said:

So I made an Asmo char, seems the influce has really swung in the elyos favour. Maybe it's time to reverse the suggestion you get when downloading the client and loging in for the first time ;)

We will work on that :)

• Like 1

globosud    5
I want to know if you are studying something to balance the server in a short time, since many of my friends log in 
only to do bastion pve and then go out and many asmo have left the game for this and the others remaining are no 
longer participating in the siege given the 15% difference online during siege , which reaches a peak of the 36% 
(68% elyos 32% asmo) of difference online in the afternoon, the percentages are provided by you on your site. 
I remind you that all the fortresses are in the hands of a single faction, and given the numbers there is not and 
there will be no way to compete with these numbers.
Edited by globosud

Asheeba    0

Of course there are now and then times the point that a faction in the raids is stronger but it must be done what the Asmos get more people. Some of the Asmo players write in groups looking for chat that the site is dead. The fortresses have been eyeless for a few weeks now. I hope that changes what that there are more asmos on the server.

DevWolx    62

Give other bonuses and items for Asmos, some good stuff and no time limited stuff. And like is it possible to give xp bonus for one faction only or something, I do believe that x1 rates are hurting the server overall, a lot of people on both sides probably quit before reaching 65.

Maybe is time to start working on character transfers to other faction from Ely to Asmo only and why not add an incentive to it like some gifts if you do make the change. 

Block Elyos character creation for NEW accounts only (cause some old players might wanna create new char or delete one to remake it and find themselves blocked), and show in game that while going Asmo you are getting rewarded so that people know it from the game itself for people that wanna start Elyos blindly might get turn off if they see they can't create the character they want so reward them for choosing Asmo better.

Is it possible to modify the fortresses status ? Like giving Asmos 1 Fortress in each siege/zone permanently for now no need to fight for them like one in upper abyss and 1 in danaria so they only have to fight for the others, even if they can't they can still benefit a bit from one or maybe make it 2 I don't know.

I don't know what other ideas might be usefull, ofc this needs monitoring and to stop it when it balances out to not have the situation reversed again like before.

woolf777    0

This server dies elly advantage 60% to 40%, if admin does not take decisive steps, I estimate that in 3 months the server will not be max and it is a pity