Sign in to follow this  
ChompChomp

Not working dual wield (gunslinger)

ChompChomp    0

My friend started playing as gunslinger, he was doing pretty well. When i meet him once (his lvl is 22) i noticed that he's using one gun, asked him why he's using only one and he says he didn't even know he could use two guns so he got a second gun and... He says that he can't, that that his first gun is getting replaced, he has dual wield yet for some reason he can't have two guns equipped. 

Booblik    118
14 часов назад, ChompChomp сказал:

My friend started playing as gunslinger, he was doing pretty well. When i meet him once (his lvl is 22) i noticed that he's using one gun, asked him why he's using only one and he says he didn't even know he could use two guns so he got a second gun and... He says that he can't, that that his first gun is getting replaced, he has dual wield yet for some reason he can't have two guns equipped. 

If he plays as a rider, then yes, he can only carry one gun, and all snipers can carry 2 guns

Christof    72
On 29/11/2021 at 5:51 PM, ChompChomp said:

He can use a double pistol after level 10.

TheAlmighty    1,064

Double weapon is available from level 10. If there's a real issue, we need the video of him being unable to use both.