Sign in to follow this  
drizt

CFG modification

drizt    1

Hello everyone

I see in game many players who play with «improved » cfg file to have less more fluidity in the game ect,however one of its « improvement » allows to make an end of animation cut,at the end of the animation of your skill the caracter returns to his intial position without delay (this allows akills to be anchored much faster than with a normal cfg ( it is not no anim but it is close)

My question is simple is it autaurized ? a lot of euroaion streamers use it too and it gives a real PVP advantage to those Who use it.

Have a lovely day everybody

Sorry for my English xD

Edited by drizt
  • Like 1

Booblik    116
5 часов назад, drizt сказал:

Hello everyone

I see in game many players who play with «improved » cfg file to have less more fluidity in the game ect,however one of its « improvement » allows to make an end of animation cut,at the end of the animation of your skill the caracter returns to his intial position without delay (this allows akills to be anchored much faster than with a normal cfg ( it is not no anim but it is close)

My question is simple is it autaurized ? a lot of euroaion streamers use it too and it gives a real PVP advantage to those Who use it.

Have a lovely day everybody

Sorry for my English xD

if the character is standing like a statue, there is no advantage in this in any way. What you are talking about lies elsewhere and changes individually for each skill

Christof    72

@drizt

The modification in cfg isn't recommended by us, but if the changes didn't affect the gameplay and only the game performance (fps) you can have those changes on your cfg with no problem.