Tryhardt    0

Hello my problem is that I can download the launcher then I can start it for a first them and once I close it and try to restart it I get the problem that it tells me that active anti cheat has an old version and tells me to update it. I tried to directly repair it with reinstalling and checking it but it didnt work so currently I dont know what to do do fix it. Can somebody help ?

Christof    72

Hey @Tryhardt I would like to see a screenshot of the error but with what you said I can only advise you to go into our website -> link go into the "Download Client" and on the bottom of the pop up you will see "Problems with starting the game" download those three programs, and please let me know if the problem got solved, also send the error screenshot to be more precise on an answer.

Tryhardt    0

well right now I am reinstalling it again till now I didnt get the fault when I get it again I will post it but teh download is taking its time

Tryhardt    0

So basically I got it fixed somehow and I can run it now but the problem is that I have like lag spikes here and there