Sign in to follow this  
Morningfrost

Banned in discord

Morningfrost    30

@Nancyfox and @almighty

Yes, you banned, when I was incative in discord, so I hadn't broken any rules, and no pm from anyone stating why....

So please explain why

Why I haven't stated my issue here is atm I am downloading the game, the 3 times.... and the torrent is slow af.

All I wanterd was a cler reason why I am banned and if that can be undone... but instead you do the classic from your side, you broke the rules, period. I WANNA KNOW WHAT RULE I BROKE, except that you hate me, which is  mutual.... all the time spent in the team and you act like this towards me

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,057

I have found our conversation just to check. Everything was explained. So please, stop copying the questions. Your original request was to help with the client, but i don't really trust this anymore. One more topic on this and you will also be banned here. 

NancyFox    222

From myself I want to add (for completeness of the answer) try to remember your actions that preceded your ban in the Discord and everything will fall into place.
It's very convenient to say "I don't remember" and "it didn't happen" right? I remember for some reason, it's strange that you have such a bad memory.