Sign in to follow this  
Morningfrost

IP banned

Morningfrost    30

Hello

for some time I am IP banned on your Discord, without any explaination or reason

I have issues with gameclient now, and due to the IPban I can't get help, so how do we do now?

TheAlmighty    1,056

Hello,

We have never had access to the IP in discord, and surely have never been able to ban in discord by IP. We are not its creators or supports to access these tools and this information about the users of discord. We can do such things on our game server only. 

However, if you have problems accessing discord, you can always create a topic about your game/client problem here in the corresponding section in SUPPORT. And we will reply. Discord is not our sole media for solving issues with the game.

Morningfrost    30

Thing is that here the respones is slower of natural things, and why is that I can't access your discord? I've tried diffrent accounts from same IP and get the same error, so that's why it feels like an IP ban

discordban.jpg

Edited by Morningfrost

TheAlmighty    1,056
3 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Thing is that here the respones is slower of natural things, and why is that I can't access your discord? I've tried diffrent accounts from same IP and get the same error, so that's why it feels like an IP ban

discordban.jpg

I can't say, but i am repeating: none of the team is discord developer.

TheAlmighty    1,056

With all this time that has passed and with all the replies given in the other topics including this one, you could have already received the help with your game client by making a post here.

Morningfrost    30

so, can you then unban me? so I can join discord? it would have still been faster to do a discordticket. then writing here. Here you only copy the guides that is here, plus I don't check the forum as much as discord, which I have on the phone aswell

Because I must be banned atleast, why can't I join discord if not

TheAlmighty    1,056

I suppose that if your profile is banned, then there's a reason for this. If you can't join with the other accounts, it is not our responsibility, we are not discord creators and sadly can't say what is the reason for this. And again, if you wrote here the issue instead of the last message, we could have solved your issue with the game already. However, if you don't want to do it, there's nothing that we can do. 

NancyFox    222

1. We never ban anyone without explaining the reasons.
2. If you were banned in the Discord, then your behavior / statements led to a ban in the Discord.
Usually permanent bans are received by users who unreasonably criticize the Administration / project, who speak disrespectfully and incorrectly in the direction of the Administration / project.
Perhaps you should strain your memory and recall the details that led to your ban.

If you have a problem with the game client, you can leave your question in the corresponding topic of our forum.
https://forum.euroaion.com/forum/20-issues-with-client/

The answer to your question about our Discord server is given to you.

Closed.