Sign in to follow this  
Roadkill

Theo - Asmodian - Trying sell account

Mama    10

I'm thinking the following, it doesn't matter at all that he wrote it, because by banning him, probably dressed, you will lose a good player, and so he can sell the acc and everything will be OK, a new player, and the creator of the theme, go fuck yourself, on the kriisis server,I'm playing in parallel on the gc, I notice that at least a third of the players from here have moved there, and they have serious priorities to be there, regarding what has been said, think for yourself, please only have reason and not a herd social factor

p.s. Just

• Like 1

ldfilip    47
19 hours ago, Mama said:

I'm thinking the following, it doesn't matter at all that he wrote it, because by banning him, probably dressed, you will lose a good player, and so he can sell the acc and everything will be OK, a new player, and the creator of the theme, go fuck yourself, on the kriisis server,I'm playing in parallel on the gc, I notice that at least a third of the players from here have moved there, and they have serious priorities to be there, regarding what has been said, think for yourself, please only have reason and not a herd social factor

p.s. Just

The hell is this? When i saw the Roadkill´s post for the first time i was thinking he´s overdoing it with qq´s but now, when i see your reply, the guy should be definitely banned. Along with you! Unfortunately, every human has the right to be an idiot, so you are lucky...

• Like 2