Sign in to follow this  
Notoriouslil

Anti cheat/client Error 0x9(2) on start

Okay, it's perhaps known error, with fix, but not for me atleast, i tried all that stuff which is mentioned in screenshoot and even reinstalled game 3 times, through client, through torrent aswell, tried 32 bit 64 bit, it shows as in it's anti cheat's fault. Would be nice if there is another fix or something. That brought me idea of deleting old registries associated with anticheat and client itself, if any mods/players know where they are located, would appreciate your information :).

image.png.776f73637465c1794bb7ebfcd773721a.png

Christof    72

Hey as I can see the windows are in test mode and our anti-cheat isn't allowing this action, try to turn off that.

1 hour ago, Christof said:

Hey as I can see the windows are in test mode and our anti-cheat isn't allowing this action, try to turn off that.

image.png.467a89f1d97ec7d706882e3a89345398.png

Literally checked, whether the command worked or no, the answer is yes it worked, but i'm still getting error.

Christof    72

Hey again...

From what i know the solutions for this problem are on the error, but if you already did it, the only suggestion that I've left is there's something wrong with your windows maybe try to install it again from the scratch.

1 hour ago, Christof said:

Hey again...

From what i know the solutions for this problem are on the error, but if you already did it, the only suggestion that I've left is there's something wrong with your windows maybe try to install it again from the scratch.

Yeah, it's not only for this anticheat, it's for Valorant's anti cheat aswell, the system is not running in test mode, already checked and tried to run it into test mode, so probably a system reinstall is advisible i guess, since it removes all the bloatware and you get fresh system with registries. I already tried a lot of things - scanning system, repairing with sfc scan, startup repair, autoruns to delete anything that might cause the problem, deleting aion's, activeanticheat's registries through regedit, does not work.