Sign in to follow this  
bouncer500

Ping? Where is server located and why this ping

bouncer500    0

Hello there, I'm new on the server and after logging in, i've noticed my ping is utterly messed up which goes from 60 to 120 randomly...

The problem is that it only happens in your server considering I'm located from Portugal and your game server is in Germany so the max ping I would get would be 50m top because if i connect to gameforge server, i usually get 35-40 so is there anything i can do to fix this? Again, I don't have any ping issues in any other game than this server...

Edit: Forgot to mention I don't use any VPN and even if i did for example with WTFast, nothing changes...

Any admin can help things out?

ping.JPG

pingtogermany.JPG

Edited by bouncer500
showing proof why ping shouldnt be like that

Christof    72

Greetings, could you open the link below and follow those steps, also from what I can see you might have to get a good VPN to help on your ping, isn't that stable.

I can recommend some of them:

VPNgame

ExitLag

MudFish (one of the best)

bouncer500    0
6 minutes ago, Christof said:

Greetings, could you open the link below and follow those steps, also from what I can see you might have to get a good VPN to help on your ping, isn't that stable.

I can recommend some of them:

VPNgame

ExitLag

MudFish (one of the best)

Thank you for the quick reply but why would i have to use a vpn to connect to a german server specially if i'm already inside europe? logically i shouldnt be having that ping oO

And I will do the first step you recommend...

Edited by bouncer500